PNPC LtJG Imas Heeka - prepared and determined

1 view

Lazuli Davis

Feb 5, 2023, 9:11:26 PM2/5/23
to sb118-con...@googlegroups.com
(( Quarters T'Seva ))

When she arrived at T'Seva's quarters, Imas pressed the button to open the door without asking first.

T'Seva: ?

She stepped in as the door opened, wearing a clean uniform, fresh badge, and a belt with a tricorder on one hip and a multitool on the other.

Heeka: We will find your sister.

Hubis? No, a statement of fact. Imas would not stop until she succeeded. A child is in danger.

T'Seva: ?

Heeka: I request a "rain check" for our date, but I am not upset about it. Our date can happen soon, and it will be wonderful.

As she said "wonderful," her stomach fluttered despite the seriousness of her mood. Maybe someday she'd stop swooning over T'Seva.

But hopefully not, it was nice.

Maybe a little distracting. But nice.

Ok, back to business.

T'Seva: ?

Heeka: Are you prepared?

T'Seva: ?

——
PNPC Lt JG Imas Heeka
Cardassian Exchange Officer
(she/her)

simmed by:

Lt Commander Azura Ada
Second Officer?
Chief Science Officer?
USS Constitution-B
IDIC team member
ASDB team member
C239510LD0
(she/her, character)
(she/they, writer)

“Th’ abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.”
Brutus in Julius Caesar (2.1.19-20)

((OOC: Please know that all words, thoughts, and actions are strictly IC.))