LtCmdr Atan T'Seva, It'll Take Forever To Grow Out, But...

1 view

Jennifer R. Povey

Oct 19, 2021, 2:18:13 PM10/19/21
to 'Sarah Eccles' via USS Constitution-B – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
(( USS Constitution - Chez Georgio ))

Georgio: Anything in particular?

T'Seva: I was hoping you could help with that. I need to convince people I'm a renegade Vulcan.

Georgio: Renegade Vul... Tell me that means you don't want a bowl cut.

T'Seva: :: laughing :: Renegade Vulcan. I'm pretty sure the bowl cuts are the first thing they rebel against.

Georgio: Mhm mhm.. Sit down honey. ::He waved her to a chair:: I do have ideas, how much do you want to stay out sweetcheeks?

T'Seva: :: considering that :: I want to look as if I have money, spend it all on booze and men and women on shore leave...so fairly.

Georgio: Well we can do anything from a short pixie cut, a longer style, braided and loose, spiky mohawk... Honey, I am Georgio, you tell me what you want and I do it.

T'Seva: :: considering :: I'm tempted by the mohawk, even if it would take forever to grow out.

Georgio: Response

T'Seva: Mohawk it is. How about kind of...how do you think I look in purple?

Georgio: Response

T'Seva: ...I like that.

Of course, afterwards she would be short haired for a while, but her hair had always grown out quickly; that was one reason she normally kept it long. Less hassle and cutting.

Georgio: Response

LtCmdr Atan T'Seva
Chief of Tactical
USS Constitution