Lt Commander Serala: Beams here, beams there, beams everywhere

Serala

Dec 6, 2020, 8:10:21 PM12/6/20
to USS Chin'toka

(( Bridge, Deck 3 Primary Hull, USS Chin’toka ))

Serala: =/\= Serala to transporter room one. Lock on to the Captain’s away team and prepare to transport on my command. =/\=

There was a response but Serala had already turned her attention elsewhere.

Serala: I need transporters. Please tell me we can transport the team back?

Tal’Aura: Response

Mei’konda: =/\= Commander Serala, now would be a good tiime for those traansporters. =/\=

Serala: =/\= We just about have it, Captain. =/\=

Mei’konda: =/\= Good.  As soon as you’re ready, traansport Grand Admiral Dels’an and Mr. Strin directly to her flagship. =/\=

Serala: =/\= Understood, Captain. =/\=

There was more chatter over the comms, but her attention was focused now on the two officers working to penetrate the interference.

Rosek / Tal’Aura: Response

McKnight: =/\= Chin'toka, McKnight. Lock onto my commbadge and beam it somewhere far away from us. We've encountered a device. It might be another bomb. =/\=

Mei’konda: =/\= Somewhere far away from anyone, Chin’toka.  As soon as you’re done, beam us back aboard.  We haave injured. =/\=

Serala: =/\= Acknowledged, Captain =/\= Perfect timing, you two. :: tapping her commbadge :: =/\= Transporter Room, lock on to Captain McKnight’s signal and energize. Beam it out into space. =/\=

As much as she wanted to finish that order by telling them to beam it off the port quarter of the Valcarian cruiser, she restrained herself.

Serala: :: to Tal’Aura :: Report.

Tal’Aura: Response

A slight smirk escaped her lips, but she quickly checked it.

(( OOC: the following response was altered from my previous sim to fit the scene. ))

Serala: Very good. :: turning her face to the ceiling to speak into the comm system :: =/\= Transporter Room. Lock on to the Captain’s team and beam them back to the ship. Then lock on to Ambassador Dels’an and her aide and transport them to their ship. =/\=

Transporter Room: =/\= Acknowledged. Energizing now. =/\=

Serala closed the channel and returned to her seat. Just as she was sitting, Ensign Callahan spun around to address her.

Callahan: Commander, we are being hailed by the runabout Amazon coming from Deep Space 26. They are requesting permission to dock.

oO The new transfers. I forgot they were supposed to arrive today. Oo

Serala: Very well, Ensign. They are clear to dock. I will go down to meet our new arrivals.

She stood and made her way to the turbolift, turning to Rosek as she did.

Serala: Commander, the Captain should be on his way up, but the bridge is yours until her gets here.

Rosek: Response

She stepped in the turbolift and waited for it to take her to the shuttlebay. This was one part of the job that she really liked. Meeting the new people. But keeping her own comments in mind from her earlier conversation with Lael Rosek, she resolved to be more inviting and less terrifying.

Lt. Commander Serala
First Officer
Training Team Member
Image Collective Member