Captain Della Vetri - First, a drop-off

1 view

Della Vetri

Nov 10, 2015, 2:55:44 PM11/10/15
to UFOP: StarBase 118 - USS Avandar
((USS Avandar, Bridge))

Vetri: Raj... You did your best. We all knew there were risks... and right now, Lupo might actually be in the best position of all of us about this.

Blueheart: ::frowning:: Sir?

Siris: ?

Vetri: ::smiling thinly:: She's in stasis. *We're* the ones that have to do all the worrying and thinking of ways to fix it.

:: An observation that had the Doctor nodding, even though he stayed silent.::

Siris: ?

Vetri: For now, though... we need to figure out what the hell is going on around here. Siris, how long will it take us to get to those coordinates you and Ryan salvaged?

Siris: ?

:: She thought about that answer, weighing up the options. The trail of whoever had blown the freighter led back to that planet. The freighter itself, if the information Ryan had pulled out was accurate, had come from that planet.::

:: Coincidence? Unlikely.::

Blueheart: In the meantime, Captain, is there anything I can do to help besides Medical-related duties?

Vetri: For now, I think your main priority should be making sure our new passengers aren't going to drop dead of something. ::smiling tightly:: Or eat us out of house and home.

Siris: ?

Blueheart: If it’s okay with you, ::looking to the both of them:: I’d also like to be a part of the away team if there’s a need for one. I could use the distraction.

Vetri: I don't doubt it.

:: A call came in over the comm for Siris, and she gave him a bit of space to take it. She was busy with her own thinking anyway...::

Vetri: Okay, we're know where we need to look, and we know they're not exactly shy about throwing around high-yield weapons. Good place to be taking civilians?

Blueheart: ?

Vetri: Right, so we need somewhere to drop them off. Luckily, we have just the thing. Helm, lay in a course to rendezvous with the Halo. Let them know we're coming, and that we have both news and refugees.

:: Noticing that Siris was done with his call, Della also spotted the fact he didn't look all that happy.::

Vetri: Problem ?

Siris/Blueheart: ?

TAG

Captain Della Vetri