Dr Blueheart - Looking For Distraction

raj.blueheart

Nov 9, 2015, 12:57:43 AM11/9/15
to UFOP: StarBase 118 - USS Avandar

((Bridge, USS Avandar))

::The CMO had just delivered some rather dismal news to the Command duo.::

Blueheart: Lieutenant Lupo suffered complication following the neuronal transplant. ::pause:: She slipped into a coma.

Siris: response

Vetri: Not the best outcome, no. I assume you have a strategy in mind to deal with this... development?

Blueheart: As per her request prior to the procedure, I have placed her in cryostasis until I can figure out a way to arrest the growth of her tail. To be honest, I can’t think of any way I can do this without Starfleet Medical’s input. Not only that, but I can’t do it without their facilities either.

Vetri: Which isn't something we can give you right now, unfortunately.

Siris: response

Blueheart: ::downcast eyes:: Sorry, Sirs. I tried my best.

Vetri: Raj... You did your best. We all knew there were risks... and right now, Lupo might actually be in the best position of all of us about this.

Blueheart: ::frowning:: Sir?

Siris: response

Vetri: ::smiling thinly:: She's in stasis. *We're* the ones that have to do all the worrying and thinking of ways to fix it.

::Raj nodded his head slowly but said nothing.::

Siris: response

Vetri: For now, though... we need to figure out what the hell is going on around here. Siris, how long will it take us to get to those coordinates you and Ryan salvaged?

Siris: response

Blueheart: In the meantime, Captain, is there anything I can do to help besides Medical-related duties?

Vetri/Siris: response

Blueheart: If it’s okay with you, ::looking to the both of them:: I’d also like to be a part of the away team if there’s a need for one. I could use the distraction.

Vetri/Siris/Anyone: response

TBC/TAG

Captain Raj Blueheart

Chief Medical Officer