((Re-Post)) Ensign Serala: Duty, Honor

Jim Davis

Feb 14, 2018, 6:43:35 PM2/14/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682

((OOC: Forgot to put the location header in, so I'm doing this again...))

((Captain's Ready Room, Deck 1, USS Atlantis, Par'tha Expanse))

:: The blackness of the void began to slip away and she could hear voices. She couldn't tell what was being said or who was saying it, and for all she knew she was having another dream, although the others seemed so real she wasn't sure dream was the right word. Then the pain started again.::

Jann: how are you feeling Ensign? Headache? nausea?

Serala: Yes to both, plus a sharp pain in my side. How bad is it?

Jann: it's been awhile but I'd say you're ok. I'd say the concussion isn't too bad but I'd definitely get a second opinion by a doctor.
Serala: Shouldn't have passed out. That will be a mark of shame for a while. Guess my human half took over.

::he laughed slightly::

Jann: give it a few minutes before you go back ok? And let me know if you start to feel...::He paused looking for the right word::...different. ok?

Serala: Very well.

oO Grounded. Just what I was afraid of. Now my shame is even greater. Oo

:: She looked around and realized she had been brought to the Captain's Ready Room, and groaned. Her sense of shame and humiliation growing by the moment. Despite Jann's suggestion, she got up and headed for the door. No way was she going sir the rest of this out. She was a Security Officer and the duty Tac. She had a job to do and her ship was in danger.

Serala: Duty, Honor. You're a Romulan. Remember that.

:: And with those words, she stepped into the bridge. ::

((Bridge))

Jann: … we could contact them, they could maybe use the tractor beam to pull the ship out and that could maybe return power? And limit the boarding parties?

::he turned around around and saw a spiderbot emerge from the science console.::

Jann: Move!

::he shouted and pulled the phaser rifle to his shoulder and began to fire. His shots missed the target as it began to move across the deck..::

:: Serala reacted without thought. Her rifle was in her hand and she fired at the bot, disabling it. ::

Jann: Errmm....im not really good with phasers. Close combat I can handle. Phasers...not so much.

oO Right. I'd wipe the floor with you in close combat. Oo

Serala: Of course.

Brell/Logan: Responses

Ensign Serala, Security Officer
USS Atlantis NCC-76482