Lt Commander Serala: An Informal Formal Counseling session

Jim Davis

Jul 16, 2020, 6:23:30 PM7/16/20
to USS Atlantis

(( First Officer’s Quarters, Deck2, USS Atlantis ))

Serala had finished a nice long day at the office, followed by a bridge shift. She had come back to her quarters and relieved her babysitter. Having finished feeding T’Saara, Serala was now relaxing in her comfortable chair and was listening to a soft piece of music. The soft chime of her door drew her attention.

Serala: Come

The door opened to reveal their new Counselor, Ensign Marie. Serala had not yet met the young woman, but was naturally aware that she had been transferred aboard.

Serala: Counselor Marie. Welcome. What may I do for you?

She gestured at a nearby chair in an offer to sit.

Marie: Response

(( OOC: Going to leave this open for you to lead. As I told you, Serala needs weekly counseling as the result of a disciplinary proceeding. Figured this might be a nice change of pace from the office setting. ))

Lt. Commander Serala
First Officer
Training Team Member
Image Collective Member