PNPC R'Val: Called to the Principal's Office

Jim Davis

Apr 8, 2018, 9:02:05 PM4/8/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682

(( Command Bridge, Romulan Republic Warbird Illa'variea, in orbit outside DS26 ))

:: R'Val was sitting in her command chair watching the comings and goings of the vessels. Since the two Federation fighters had spotted her ship she had noticed an increase in their patrols. She found that amusing. It could only mean her presence here made them nervous.

:: Ambassador Jerek was not happy. He had been tasked with creating a peaceful overture to the people of this region. That also included Federation ships since the Republic was trying to foster positive relations with the Federation. Having a Starfleet officer accused of being a spy for them hurt that mission. Supporting that accusation by abducting said officer prior to get arrest only made his job worse. Yet, he had been pleased at first. Now, not so much. And he was blaming her. ::

Sub-Commander Tarvik: Commander. Incoming transmission from the station. It's the Captain of the Atlantis.

R'Val: Put it through.

Brell: =/\= This is Commander Brell on Deep Space 26 to Commander R’Val of Romulan Republic Warbird Illa'variea, please respond. =/\=

R'Val: =/\= This is Commander R'Val. What may I do for you Commander? =/\=

Brell: =/\= Commander thank you for responding. I wonder if you might join me and your daughter here on the station. =/\=

oO Why do I feel like I'm being called to the principal's office to answer for Serala again? Oo

R'Val: =/\= And why would I want to do that? You have already accused her of being a spy for the Republic. And we have done nothing but try to establish positive relations with the Federation. =/\=

Brell: =/\= I would hate for things to destabilize into an incident that could cause the Republic to no longer be welcome in the expanse. As such Serala and I have been discussing things and I feel you might be able to help. =/\=

oO Well. This might be a chance to get back into Jerek’s good graces. Oo

R’Val: =/\= Very well. I will transport over to your current coordinates shortly. R'Val out. =/\=  Sub-Commander. Decloak the ship. Contact DS26 Operations and request permission for us to dock. I'll be returning shortly.

Sub-Commander Tarvik: Yes Commander.

:: R'Val left the bridge and headed for the transporter room. Setting the coordinates, she beamed directly to Commander Brell and her daughter. ::

R'Val: I am here, Commander. Now, what did you want to talk about?

Serala: :: a hint of anger in her voice :: About how you tried to take advantage of my situation to recruit me.

Brell: Response.

Serala: Yes, sir. I apologize. I'm just so frustrated.

R'Val: That is no excuse to speak to your Mother that way, much less a Commander of a Warbird in the Romulan Republic.

Brell: Response.

R'Val: Of course, Commander. Now. What did you want see me about, again?

Brell: Response.

R'Val: You believe you can't acquit her off these charges? Well, if my testimony will help, you will have it. I'm sure my Ambassador would be pleased for me clean up this mess and restore the hope for a positive relationship between us. Especially since we will be operating for quite some time in the Expanse and no doubt will encounter each other from time to time.

Brell: Response

Serala: Thank you, mother.

Brell: Response

TAGS/TBC