PNPC R'Val: Time to say hello

Jim Davis

Mar 25, 2018, 3:45:30 PM3/25/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682

(( Bridge, Romulan Warbird Illa'variea, near DS26, 5 days after Atlantis's return ))

Ambassador Jerek: Commander, I have it from one of my sources that your daughter is going to be arrested any minute now.

:: That got her attention. She swiveled her seat to face the Ambassador. ::

R'Val: What do you mean, arrested? For what?

Jerek: Apparently, they believe she is a spy. For us.

:: He was smirking. That really irritated her.::

R'Val: Well, they knew we were coming. They just weren't expecting us so soon. Let's give them a wake up call. :: Louder, so as to address the bridge crew :: Take us within transporter range. Scan for a Half-Romulan and prepare to energize on my command. Prepare to decloak the ship.

Sub-Commander Tarvik: We are already in range, Commander. Target identified and establishing a lock. Ready to transport on your command.

R'Val: Decloak the ship. Energize. Beam her to a holding cell for now.

Tarvik: Yes Commander.

:: A second later. ::

Tarvik: Target is secured in holding cell 3, Commander.

R'Val: Well done.

:: Behind her, Jerek was grinning from ear to ear. This mission couldn't have started any better. ::

Commander R'Val, Warbird Illa'variea

as simmed by:

Ensign Serala, Security Officer
USS Atlantis NCC-76482