Ensign Elizabeth Snow - Another Checkup Done

1 view

Elizabeth Snow

Sep 22, 2020, 7:24:16 PM9/22/20
to sb118-a...@googlegroups.com
((Sick Bay, Deck 5, USS Atlantis))
((Time Index: Day 24 of Shore Leave))

Snow: Have a seat for me please.

Tal`Aura: Yes, doctor. :: He said again, catching another glimpse of some nearby medical instruments. ::

Elizabeth looked over the PADD in her hand before handing it back to the tactical officer. Once the officer was comfortably on the biobed, she flipped open her tricorder and began to scan him.

Snow: Did you have a long journey to get to the ship?

Tal`Aura: Not too long. We—my fellow ensign and a Lieutenant Levinson, that is, had a shuttle from Earth to the Starbase. Captain Thoran met us in the shuttlebay. It was an appreciated gesture though I will admit I thought him the first officer at first glance. :: Varik managed a weak smile. :: Commander pips and all, you know.

Snow: Ooh? I could see that. ::she said still scanning him::

Tal’Aura: Come to think of it I still need to introduce myself to the first officer. I am embarrassed to admit I do not even know their name. They are a Vulcan, I think? :: The ensign chuckled softly. :: Nobody warned me the most difficult part of joining the crew of a starship would be learning everybody’s names. I do not even know your own.

oO Did I not introduce myself? Oo She couldn't recall. Name remembering was a tough one, given there were many people aboard.

Snow: Sorry for my rudeness. ::smiles:: I'm Doctor Elizabeth Snow. Commander Serala is our first officer. But I know how you feel on remembering everyone's names.

Tal’Aura: Response

The tricorder made the familiar beeping sound to indicate it was finished with the scans.

Snow: The tricorder readings show everything is normal. I have a few more quick tests and I'll have you on your way.

Tal’Aura: Response

Elizabeth ran the last few tests and as suspected, perfect.

Snow: Well you're healthy and free to report for duty. We're all done.

Tal’Aura: Response

The tactical officer hopped off the Biobed and proceeded out the door. And with that Elizabeth updated the Officer's profile with today's checkup.

END

Ensign Elizabeth Snow
Medical Officer
USS Atlantis NCC-74682