Lt Commander Serala: Boys and their toys

Jim Davis

Apr 3, 2019, 10:14:56 PM4/3/19
to USS Atlantis

((Beta Quadrant, Partha Expanse, Romulan Republic Warbird Illa’variea, Main Shuttle Bay))

( Seven hours after bridge conference )

:: Serala couldn’t sleep, despite the good advice. Battle was imminent and they were on the verge of rescuing Toryn. She was very concerned about him. She wondered what kind of effect the prolonged captivity and torture was having on him. Would he be the same? Could he be? Restless, she decided to check on the preparations being conducted in the shuttle bay. Not that she felt they needed her oversight, but she needed something to do, to occupy her mind. She entered the bay and made her way toward Captain Logan and Lieutenant Knight. ::

Logan: Commander Serala :: He turned to face her. ::

oO Now, how does he do that? Me, Toryn, or even Knight, I could understand. Osiris, I could understand. But how does he do that? Oo

Serala: Captain. What are you two plotting down here?

Logan: Lieutenant Knight was just giving us an opportunity to do an untested live fire field test

Knight: Response

Logan: He's to modest, I think a good tactic would be to strap this like a backpack on to you that way you can spearhead our boarding.

Serala: I don’t know about that. Although, spearheading does sound good. We should strap it on you and see what happens. What do you think, David?

Knight: Response

Logan: Response

Serala: So, what exactly are we looking at here? The EMP weapon we’re supposed to be working on, or something else?

Knight/Logan: Response

Lt. Commander Serala
Chief of Tactical and Security
Atlantis Staff Member