Lt Commander Serala: Please state the nature of the Medical Emergency

Jim Davis

Jul 16, 2019, 9:25:04 PM7/16/19
to USS Atlantis

((Chon Outpost “Beta”, Jenatris Cloud, Docking station))

McKnight: Hard seal in place. We can open our door and see if we can get the other side to open for us.

Serala: Well let’s get in and see what the Medical Emergency is on an empty station, shall we?

Just as they were about to leave, a transmission came in from Atlantis.

Raga: =/\= Atlantis to shuttle B'Hala. Please check in. =/\=

Serala: =/\= B’Hala to Atlantis, we’ve arrived at station Beta. =/\=

McKnight: =/\= Atlantis, McKnight. We're about to attempt entry. Standby =/\=

McKnight nodded to the Gunnery Sergeant and she opened the door.

Solona: Response

McKnight: So far, so good…

Suddenly the image of a young, red-haired woman appeared wearing a white uniform of some kind that Serala could only guess must be medical in nature. She stood nearly as tall as Serala, who was tall for a woman, herself. The woman carried a PADD of some sort and appeared to be ready to take some kind of notes.

D1N/A: Greetings. Please state the nature of the Medical Emergency.

After recovering from her sudden shock at the appearance of the woman, Serala spoke back.

Serala: Funny. I was going to ask you the same thing. Who are you, and what is going on here? We received a distress call that said there was a Medical Emergency here.

D1N/A: I am D1N/A, holographic interpersonal relations coordinator. You may call me Dina, if you wish. Apparently, the central processing unit’s artificial intelligence is not functioning properly. It may be the one responsible for sending the distress call.

McKnight/Solana/Avae: Responses

Lt. Commander Serala
Chief of Tactical and Security
Atlantis Staff Member