Lt Commander Serala: Assigning the Teams

Jim Davis

May 16, 2020, 11:14:47 PM5/16/20
to USS Atlantis

(( Observation Lounge, Deck 1, USS Atlantis ))

(( Timeskip a few minutes ))

Once the discussion had been fully vented, it was obvious the Captain decided it was time to move on to the next part of the briefing.

Thoran: Going back to Dr. Journs’ earlier question regarding away teams, we will split into four groups. Commander Serala and I will be taking part in discussions with the Freeworlds Council leadership. Ms. Hyden, I would like for you, Mr. Logan, Mr. Dermont and Ms. Ganarvuss to liaise with the Freeworlds Council regarding security for the conference, identify any potential security flaws etc. Mr. Raga, you, Mr. McKnight, Mr. Lazier and Ms. Kiax will do the same, but with the Caraadian representatives. Dr. G’Renn, you, Dr. Journs, Mr. Knight and Mr. Matthieu will meet with the various delegates, scope them out and get to know them.

Serala: :: a wry smile :: Wonderful. More verbal sparring with my mother. :: her smile changed to a reassuring one as she looked at the Captain. :: No worries, sir. Nothing new there, and I am looking forward to it. Well, the rest of it, anyway.

Journs: ::nods:: Yes, sir.

Hyden / Logan / Dermont / Ganarvuss: Responses

Raga / McKnight / Lazier / Kiax: Response

G’Renn / Knight / Matthieu: Response

Thoran: We are due to arrive in the Illara system within the next two hours. I recommend you spend the time preparing yourselves. If there are no further questions, you are dismissed.

Any: Response

Serala watched the Captain lean back in his chair and waited for the others to file out before leaving herself. She had a lot of work to do in order to prepare for this mission. This was not her area of expertise, but like every other task she had ever set out on in her life, she would do her utmost best. And who knew? Maybe she would become an expert.

(( END? ))

Lt. Commander Serala
First Officer
Training Team Member