Lt JG Serala: Investigations are so ... frustrating, pt 2

Jim Davis

Jul 7, 2018, 8:45:58 PM7/7/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682

(( OOC: I accidentally cut off part of my post. This is the rest of it. ))

((Beta Quadrant, Par'tha Expanse, Orbit over Lydor IX, USS Atlantis, Deck 10, Shuttlebay 1))

Serala: Oh please, you are only four years older than me. Granted, my Romulan heritage grants me a longer lifespan so I am about the equivalent of a twenty-three year old human, but still, I’m only a few years younger than you and I distinctly remember us going warp 3.

Dermont:  Yeah, yeah.  But yeah, back ta business.  It is gonna be up to those comm systems or those ROLF ta really dig up the evidence.  Not just what those things have to tell us, but how they tell it.

Knight's yer best bet fer that.  And I've held off on tearin' up those ROLFs, Toryn.  Are they suspects first? Or just straight ta evidence?

Raga:  Suspects. ::He exhales slowly:: We have to treat them as we would any other living being. That being said, download their memory banks and give it to Knight. If we're lucky, he and Danara can find something we can use to knock the Consortium down a peg or two. I'm tired of them getting away with this.

Serala: Here, here! Twenty-seven people died on my watch and I want justice for them.

Dermont: response

Raga: The bots are evidence, take them apart and see if they have any trace of Taventa Robotics in them. We can't leave anything unexamined. Sooner or later they're going to slip up and we need to make sure we're the ones to find it. After the attack...we owe them one. I don't want any other ship in the fleet to be the ones bringing them down. We owe the ones we lost that much at least.

Anyone: response

--
Lt JG Serala, Security Officer
USS Atlantis NCC-76482