Lieutenant Serala: Standing by my man!

Jim Davis

Sep 18, 2018, 10:07:13 PM9/18/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682

(( Korri Freighter near the docking port, Jenatris Cloud ))

Serala: Alright. We’re down a man. There are approximately 13 more Korri on board. We don’t know what their situations are like. Mr. Termine, please scan for the nearest life sign and lead us toward it. Mr. Malko, keep your phaser ready. We don’t know what to expect.

Termine: It’s hard to tell but there’s at least two on their way directly here, with another five or so within one hundred meters. Beyond that I’d estimate there are at least another ten to fifteen.

oO I feel like we've stepped into a lion's den. Oo

Malko:  Then we are definitely outnumbered. I don't think we can hold back another frontal attack like that. And frankly, I don't want to do that again. Is there an auxiliary entrance to that Jeffries tube that may be quieter? Connecting to the main computer is going to give us much-needed information about the state of this craft.

Termine: Uh…. sorry.. what? Oh! yeah unh, yes the computer room would make the most sense. It’s a highly defensible point located in the centre of the ship. We could definitely use it as a defensible spot while I see what a direct uplink could do.

oO The computer, the computer. Why is he always babbling on about the computer.He is rather good looking though. If I could just….no, no. I have a duty. Oo

Serala: Dante, you lead. oO I want to see that tight .. no, no Oo Malko, you are behind me. You’re mission security as well as medical now. Have you ever done double duty before?

Malko: I can't say that I ever have. But, sign me up. There is a first time for everything.

Serala: That’s the spirit, Malko. Dante, if you please. oO Yes, please. Damn, I never even had a honeymoon. Mmm, but he would make a good fill in. Oo

Termine: Uh.. y-yes Lieutenant….

:: As Serala followed behind Termine, she found herself staring more and more at the lieutenant’s back side and fantasizing.  At first, she tried to recall that she was married now, that Stevok was her man. At just that time, two female Korri came into the passage from a side corridor. They took one look at the Federation away team and suddenly their eyes took on a certain glow she usually associated with undisguised lust. ::

Malko: Response

Korri female 1: Well, well. What do we have here? Males! And Alien males at that!

Korri female 2: I wonder if they would serve to breed a clutch of eggs?

Korri female 1: Well, sister dear, there is only one way to find out!

Korri female 2: Indeed!

::  The two females began to slink toward the team, hungrily eyeing Malko and Termine like they were fresh tuna steaks. Serala felt a pang of jealousy. Termine was going to be hers. No way was that fishy freak going to get its hands on her hunk of flesh. ::

Serala: :: grabbing Termine on the backside, and stepping in front of him :: This one is mine! Find your own breeder!

Termine: s-… s-… SPACE CRAZY!

Malko: Response

oO Where’s he going?! He’s getting away! No one escapes me! Oo

:: Serala started to chase after him before Malko managed to break through to her ::

Malko: Response

Serala: Wh..What? oO Mmm. Yummy! No, not him. Toryn! Oo Did you say something?

:: He was standing right there, vulnerable to the two sharks circling him. He may enjoy climbing mountains, but she wasn’t sure he was up to fighting off sharks in the deep of the ocean. But she, she came from a race of sharks. This was her game. The two female Korri were now uncomfortably close. Serala turned to them and uttered a primal growl. Very un-Romulan, but she wasn’t feeling very Romulan right now. ::

Serala: Stay back, you bottom-feeding catfish! Get your own!

Malko: Response

Serala: Don’t be ridiculous, Toryn! I can’t let these guppies have you! I won’t!

:: Before he could react, Serala had grabbed him and planted a deep kiss on his mouth. ::

Serala: Mmm, Toryn. I have dreamt about this for so long. Don’t worry. I won’t let these minnows get you.

Malko: Response

Serala: What are you doing, Toryn. You know you want this too. You told me so, yourself. Well, now I am giving myself to you and you don’t want me?!

Malko: Response

(( OOC: Well, Ensign, seems it’s all up to you now! ))

TBC/TAGS

--
Lt Serala, Assitant Chief of Security and Tactical
USS Atlantis NCC-76482