Lieutenant Serala: I have had enough.

Jim Davis

Jan 12, 2019, 11:41:29 PM1/12/19
to USS Atlantis
(( Sickbay, Deck 5, USS Atlantis ))

EMH: A penny for your thoughts, Lieutenant.

:: Despite her Romulan heritage, the fact that she had grown up on Earth enabled her to understand that comment. ::

Serala: Just thinking of the first time I was allowed to man the Tactical station. How much longer here, Doc? I need to get back to work.

EMH: I am done, your leg may feel a bit stiff for few the next day or so. But for now you are cleared to return to duty.

Serala: Thank you, Doctor. :: She looked over to the Captain lying on the center, emergency biobed. Her sense of failure welled up in her again.:: Keep me posted on his recovery, please. It’s important to me.

EMH: I or one of the other Doctor’s will call the bridge when we know more about the Captains status.

Serala: Thank you, doctor. But I may not necessarily be on the bridge. I have a few other things to attend to.

:: She threw one last look over to the Captain, then turned and left sickbay. ::

:: As Serala approached the nearest turbolift, she tapped her commbadge. ::

Serala: =/\= Serala to Lieutenant Knight, what are you doing right now? I need the assistance of someone with your particular skill set. =/\=

Knight: =/\= Response =/\=

Serala: =/\= Well, when you are finished, would you be able to meet me on deck 15. I am going to tear this ship apart from bow to stern, ventral to dorsal, until I find every last device on this ship that is transmitting information to our enemies. =/\=

Knight: =/\= Response =/\=

Serala: =/\= Absolutely certain. There is no way they could have so much information about us without special devices and possibly a mole or two. And I intend to find those too. But first I need to make a call. I will meet you there in one hour. =/\=

Knight: =/\= Response =/\=

Lieutenant Serala
Chief of Tactical and Security
Atlantis Staff Member