[BACKSIM] Lt Commander Serala: Mandated Counseling Sessions

Jim Davis

Jan 2, 2020, 10:49:25 PM1/2/20
to USS Atlantis

((OOC: I meant to get this out during Shore Leave but just never got the chance. ))

(( Counselor’s Office, Deck 5, USS Atlantis ))

{{ Time Index: Day 17 of Shore Leave }}

Serala entered the Counselor’s office exactly at the moment her appointment was scheduled. She really didn’t want to be here, but the Captain had ordered it. She had scheduled her appointment the same day, but Counselor Nehir couldn’t see her until today.

Serala: Hello, Counselor. Nice to meet you, finally.

Nehir: Response

Serala: Well, as you know :: taking the offered seat :: the Captain requires that I attend regular counseling sessions as a consequence of my actions on the station.

Nehir: Response

Serala really didn’t want to talk about it, but it seemed only natural that this would be where the Counselor would begin since it was the reason the Captain had ordered the sessions to begin with.

Serala: Well, Counselor. That man had it coming. For a long time. I’ll admit to having a temper problem. I am half-Romulan after all. Anger is a hereditary trait, although my mother says I go above and beyond even the normal. She blames my human side. I’m not so sure. Anyway, I digress. As I was saying, Perkins is a complete disgrace and even though he outranks me, I was mission commander and he was risking the mission. I had ordered him to be silent several times and just couldn’t see any other option. I felt like it would be difficult for him to speak with a broken nose. I guess I was wrong.

Nehir: Response

Lt. Commander Serala
Strategic Operations Officer
Atlantis Staff Member