Lt JG Serala: Wedding Invitation

Jim Davis

Jul 28, 2018, 9:55:07 PM7/28/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682

(( Serala’s Quarters, Deck 3 Port side, aft, U.S.S. Atlantis ))

:: Serala sighed as she finished the last of the notice. She wasn’t sure how many people were going to react, most especially Dermont. He was very loyal to Toryn, and she had hurt him badly. Toryn was another. She was going to visit him in person, to see how he was doing and to see if he could or would stand with her in her wedding. She hoped he could bring himself to do it, but she would also understand if he said it would be too difficult for him. Sighing again, she pressed the button to transmit the invitation ship-wide. ::

=====================================

To: All officers and crew of the U.S.S. Atlantis

From: Lieutenant Junior Grade Serala, Security
Stardate: 239507.28

Subject: You are cordially invited to a wedding

Fellow Atlanteans,

It is my pleasure to announce my wedding to Doctor Stevok of Vulcan. It will be held here on Atlantis in two days' time. All officers and senior enlisted may attend directly in the Officer’s Mess Hall. For all others, the wedding will be broadcast shipwide (assuming Captain Brell agrees, for I haven’t asked him for that yet) and you may watch. I would prefer to have all of you in attendance, but space limitations aboard ship will not permit this. This will also allow those who have duty that day to still be able to attend while at their posts.

Sincerely,

Lieutenant JG Serala, Security

Lt JG Serala, Security Officer
USS Atlantis NCC-76482