Lieutenant Serala: First shipment away

Jim Davis

Sep 10, 2018, 10:33:09 PM9/10/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682
(( Korri Freighter, Jenatris Cloud ))

Serala: Sounds like a plan. We’re already inside the Atlantis’ shields, we can beam them to the ship. Let’s warn them first, shall we? =/\= Serala to Atlantis. We have a bit of a problem here. The crew has been affected by something. We’re not sure what, just yet. We have nine subdued for now. We’re going to beam them over to you. Recommend Medical evaluate them and report to us. There are still more than a dozen left over here and I would like to know what is going on. =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\=  Based on your report Lt. I would prefer it if you did not beam them over. Use the shuttle to transport them over here and I will have security backed up by some marines meet the shuttle when it arrives. =/\=

Serala: =/\= Understood, Commander. We’ll load them in the shuttle and I will have Lieutenant Spurlocke transport them back. They should stay unconscious long enough. =/\=

Tel-ar: =/\= Excellent. Proceed. =/\=

Serala: =/\= Acknowledged, sir. Serala out. =/\= :: Turns to the team. :: Okay, everyone. Let’s get them loaded up. Mr. Malko, can you give them a sedative to help ensure they stay unconscious until Spurlocke gets them to Atlantis?

Malko: Response

Serala: That will have to do. We don’t want to kill them. Mr. Spurlocke, for your own safety, I would recommend you erect a level 10 force field between the cockpit and the rest of the shuttle in case they do manage to revive.

Spurlocke: Response

Serala: Alright. Let’s get them to the shuttle everyone.

:: It took them several trips to get all nine Korri stowed on board the shuttle. Finally, Lieutenant Spurlocke shut the airlocks and departed. Serala turned to the rest of her team. ::

Serala: Alright. We’re down a man. There are approximately 13 more Korri on board. We don’t know what their situations are like. Mr. Termine, please scan for the nearest life sign and lead us toward it. Mr. Malko, keep your phaser ready. We don’t know what to expect.

Termine/Malko: Responses

--
Lt Serala, Assitant Chief of Security and Tactical
USS Atlantis NCC-76482