Lieutenant Esa Kiax - Two can play at that game

matt...@virginmedia.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:49:58 AM9/19/20
to sb118-a...@googlegroups.com

((Chief of Operations’ Office, Deck Six, USS Atlantis))

((Day Twenty of Shore Leave))

Kiax: ::Defiantly poking her tongue out:: I’m not going if you don’t. That’s not how party invitations work, you know…

Logan: Really I thought that invites were given out, pets weren't usually included except of course if there of much higher rank in which case you cant really say no. Arrival Is then achieved, drinks flow, conversation gets louder and dancing but stay away from Henson he’s got two left feet.......well two left legs more likely .

Kiax: ::Shaking her head:: Oh no no no. If one invites someone to a party that action in and of itself implies the inviters attendance…

He slapped his hands on the desktop a few times, evidently attempting to drown out her protests.

Logan: That's settled then :: standing and doing his pack back up in one motion:: The rest can wait. The get together is Deck 13 Marine country I assume you know the way ...good...good...good. I'll let you get back to ::Gesturing to the PADD's and terminal on her desk:: Work.

oO Are you deliberately ignoring everything I say, Mr Logan? Well. Two can play at that game. Oo

Kiax: ::Grinning:: I’ll see you later then.

Logan: Indeed… Indeed. Until the spotlight once again casts shadows upon the stained glass.

The marine gave a low bow and headed out of the room, shortly followed by Esa, who was looking forward to lying down in a darkened room for a while. Kurt’s roundabout logic always seemed to leave her with a slight headache…

((END))

Lieutenant Esa Kiax

Assistant Chief Operations Officer

USS Atlantis – NCC 74682