Ensign Serala: Communications are everything

Jim Davis

Feb 23, 2018, 11:01:42 PM2/23/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682

((Bridge, Deck 1, USS Atlantis, Par'tha Expanse))

McKnight: =/\= This is McKnight, broadcasting in the open. Anyone receiving? =/\=

:: It was staticky, but she was able to make out his words. She quickly takes her own commbadge. ::

Serala: =/\= This is Ensign Serala. Be advised, the bridge is being abandoned. We're being overrun. We are leaving now. What is your sit rep, Captain? =/\=

McKnight: =/\= Good to hear other voices. I have wounded here in the Officer's Mess. =/\=

Brell: Response

Jann/Adetola: Response

:: Serala watched as first Ensign Jann, Lieutenant Adetola, and then Captain Brell started down the tunnels carved out by the bots. Once they were down, she followed herself, being sure to keep her channel open. ::

McKnight: Response

Porus: =/\= This is Lieutenant Porus. Receiving you Mr. McKnight. =/\=

oO So, the Klingon lives. Things just keep getting better. Oo

McKnight: =/\= I can't get in touch with my Marines. We're in the Officer's Mess. =/\=

Porus: =/\= That's 5 decks up. I will see what I can do. Can you give me a small sitrep? =/\=

McKnight: =/\= As I said, Ensign Knight and I are in the Officer's Mess. We have wounded here, needing medical attention. =/\=

Porus: Response

McKnight: =/\= I need you to relay to anyone you can, especially an engineer that we've found a way to jam the bugs. That's why we're able to communicate. We need to get some guys down here to evacuate. =/\=

Porus: Response

Serala: =/\= Captain, when we get to deck two, we can reinforce your position, but you might want to get ready to move out. If Raga's successful, there won't be much air to breathe down there very soon. We should be able help with that when we get there. =/\=

McKnight: =/\= If you don't mind, Ensign. That would be appreciated.=/\=

Porus: Response

Serala: =/\= By the way, Captain McKnight, Lieutenant Logan is still on Deck 1 and is planning a trap for the bots, but in all likelihood, he won't survive. Thought you should know. Will you be alright until we get there? =/\=

McKnight: =/\= We're holed up here for the moment. It's safe so far. Also if you can manage to get to us, we would also appreciate bigger guns and if possible, grenades. =/\=

Knight: =/\= Ensign Knight to Porus, if you manage to get a hold of Lt Danara or anyone from engineering tell them….. :: reading off McKnight's tricorder :: Transmit zero-one-four to two-three-six, on full power non return to zero. =/\= :: handing the tricorder back to McKnight ::

Porus: Response

Raga: =/\=This is Raga on the Lyoness. I can hear all three of you. This ship has shields comparable to ours, she's not going down easily and there's more of those things pouring out of her. I'm going to use my shuttle's transporters to relay you where you're needed most. Captain McKnight, I recommend you vacate Deck 2, once Williams and I blow this ship loose, with no power for the emergency force fields it'll become a vacuum. =/\=

oO Toryn! Of course it's him! Who else would it be? Oo

:: Suddenly, Jann and Adetola vanished the shimmer of a transporter beam. ::

oO That was a Federation transporter. Raga! Oo

:: Suddenly, the glow surrounded her and Captain Brell. The next thing she knew, she was standing in Engineering. A second later, Logan was standing next to her. ::

Serala: Good to see you, Marine. I didn't hear an explosion. Did you manage get your tap off before your rescue?

Logan: Response

Serala: Good :: a definite note of vindictive pleasure in her voice:: Serves those buggers right.

:: Noticing the medical personnel treating the injured and concern for her damaged side returned. If that rib breaks or punctured her heart, she could die. ::

Serala:: Perhaps, Lieutenant, you could lend me a hand over to the medics?

Logan: Response

Ensign Serala, Security Officer
USS Atlantis NCC-76482
A239412S10