Ensign Serala: Arrested

Jim Davis

Mar 31, 2018, 5:51:15 PM3/31/18
to USS Atlantis - NCC-74682

((CO’s Office, DS26, Day 6 of Shore Leave))

Serala: Commander, I surrender myself to your custody.

Tel-ar: A wise move Ensign.

Serala: I understand and I invoke my right to an advocate and to silence.

Tel-ar: That is your right. I suggest that you pick wisely.

Porus: reply

Serala: Thank you. I will not resist.

Porus: reply

Tel-ar: I do not think restraints will be necessary Lieutenant.

Serala: Commander, I appreciate the show of confidence that statement makes. However, it would best if I were restrained. It shows that no partiality or favoritism is being granted me, which goes a long way toward reinforcing everyone's faith in us as Security Officer's. If it were the other way around, I would insist on it. Not to mention fact that you two may be the only ones could defeated me in hand to hand combat, and it would likely take you both to do it. No sir, let's do everything by the book please.

Porus: reply

Tel-ar: A truly guilty individual would not simply return. :: Tal turned slightly so that he was now facing the young woman. :: Unless I miss my guess your mother learned of your predicament and intervened to protect you.

Serala: Under Starfleet regulation 101, I am invoking my right to silence regarding case. However, I will say this much. You are correct about my mother, although it was much more than that. Being the typical opportunistic Romulan that she is, she thought to use this situation as a way to recruit me. She should have known better. After all, it was her who instilled in me my sense of honor and duty. Now, if we are ready?

Tel-ar/Porus: Responses

TAGS/TBC

Ensign Serala, Security Officer
USS Atlantis NCC-76482