[Sb118-Astraeus] Ensign Sheila Bailey - Drown

Aly Drolet

Jun 15, 2019, 7:16:36 PM6/15/19
to sb118-a...@googlegroups.com

((OOC: I have attached below photos of what Sheila is wearing, the pool and the view.))

((Therapy Holodeck, Deck 9, USS Astraeus))

::Sheila Bailey stood in the empty therapy holodeck, wearing a long sleeved, high necked light pink and orange one piece bathing suit, with Rosemary holding on only long enough to see if the situation was interesting enough for her.::

Bailey: Computer, hydrotherapy program 1.

Roraemey: Reaction

::The once blank holodeck transformed. Now Sheila, as well as Rosemary, found themselves on a wooden pool deck, indoors. The pool was in the set in the middle of the room, surrounded on three sides by the same wood that was on the floor. To the left there was a large window that looked out onto a tropical landscape. Palm trees and flowers gave way to hills and mountains.::

::Sheila took her sweet time walking around the pool trying to find a spot to set her crutches. She also had to figure out how to take off her exoskeleton by herself. This was always a difficult task. During the academy she was able to have her roommate or Chen help her but now for the first time she had to deal with it herself. Of course she could have called up the programs 'lifeguard’ as that was what he was here for. Sheila could have also asked for Solok, Stennin or even Sotak’s help; She had asked for Sotak’s help before. But Sheila felt as if she needed the time for herself. She had been feeling uncomfortable lately missing Beelam and Chen.::

Bailey: Um… Rosemary, I’m going to need to take off my braces. I’m going to start with my legs and torso. If you could do me a favor and help me support myself once I am done that would be much appreciated.

Roraemey: Response

::Sheila leaned down unlatching the hooks that kept the braces in place. It took a few minutes, causing a lot of shaking as her balance grew worse. Once the task was done Sheila stood there.::

Bailey: Rosemary, you may go if you would like. ::Smiling::

Roraemey: Response

::Once Rosemary moved off to do her own thing Sheila called up the computer once more.::

Bailey: Computer lower gravity to Elaysia II specifications.

Roraemey: Response?

::As the gravity lowered Sheila rose into the air. For the first time in almost 6 years her movement was no longer limited; she felt free. Moving her arms gently as if swimming through the air she rose up then dived into the warm bath temperature water of the pool. Her head broke the surface and while she moved to float on her back she called out once more.::

Bailey: Computer, add ‘lifeguard’ to post with combadge and instructions to notify Ensign Sotak if anything happens. Restore gravity to federation standard.

::Sheila probably should have had someone with her from the start. After a few minutes she realized that floating was providing more strain than she originally thought. Her back was starting to hurt plus she was having trouble keeping her legs up as well as straight.::

::It happened so quickly but the next thing Sheila knew was that she was going down, then all she could remember was someone lifting her up. She wasn’t hurt, just foolish for going at it alone when she hadn’t been taking the time to build her strength back up.::

Sotak: Response

TAG/TBC

Ensign Sheila Bailey

Medical Officer

USS Astraeus NCC-70652

M239512BG0

Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 3.26.50 PM.png
Avis et conseils de consommateurs_ Piscine d’intérieur _ un projet de taille !.jpeg
IMG-2348.JPG