Lt. Col. Genkos Adea - Last Ditch Attempt

11 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Genkos Adea

ungelesen,
09.11.2023, 09:28:4209.11.23
an sb118-...@googlegroups.com

(( Corridor, Near the Security Center, Deck 8 – USS Artemis ))

The Betazoid grinned - and pointed triumphantly at the Captain. She had fallen into his trap, but whether the idiotic Silveira would fall for it was another thing entirely.

Adea: You know as well as I do that it’s in my leg! She’s the raging imposter, shoot her!

The Tactical Officer blinked a second longer than he should, and Genkos suppressed a winning grin, concerned it might tip his hand. Silveira focused on MacKenzie, who turned to look at him before raising her arm with the phaser in it, as an offer.

Damn.

MacKenzie: You know that I’d throw you out an airlock before I shot you. Besides, we’re wasting time. The other members of the Desdemona are here and now that the klaxons have gone off, they’re likely to be operating with a short fuse.

Silveira looked at her intently for a moment.

Silveira: If you are who you say.

Genkos stayed quiet - he was sure if he was his counterpart, he would have something charming and witty to say, but otherwise he would stay silent, and hopefully safe.

But then the Captain shook her head.

MacKenzie: We don’t have time. If you have your doubts, bring him with us, but we’ve got to secure the sensitive areas of the ship.

Silveira: One of you knows I am an expert at making the wrong decisions. Even if I only have the best interest of the ship and crew in mind. I feel I am making one of those now.

Adea: Your decisions are bad, and you should feel bad.

Silveira took a step closer to the Captain, which Genkos saw as the death knell of his deceit. Narrowing his eyes the Lieutenant turned looking down to Genkos.

Silveira: She should have airlocked you. ::he grinned at MacKenzie:: But I am betting you didn't have one close enough. Please don't prove me wrong.

He stepped to the Captain’s side, aiming at Genkos.

Silveira: I just want to know if Mediator Jovenan is in on it or not.

Genkos sneered at the man, and his pathetic emotions for the Edo betrayer.

Adea: In on what?

Silveira: I suggest we return to the Bridge. ::pointing at the Security team.:: You two return to the Security Center and secure it, the others are on us. ::he disdainfully shot glanced at Genkos. :: What should we do with him, Captain?

MacKenzie: Response

The Lieutenant nodded and followed MacKenzie’s lead.

Silveira: I can practise some first aid on him later. Commander Dakora should head to Engineering.

MacKenzie: Response

Suddenly Genkos’ combadge chirped. The Lieutenant frowned, but he raised his finger to his lips in a silent gesture and leaned down. Holding his phaser to the doppelganger’s temple he nodded.

T’Gol: =/\= Ensign T’Gol to Commander Adea. =/\=

Genkos glared at Vitor as he responded.

Adea: =/\= Come in. =/\=

T’Gol: =/\= Sir, there is an individual on Deck 15 claiming to be Captain MacKenzie, can you… =/\=

Jovenan: She lies! She’s an imposter!

Adea: =/\= Shoot the Edo! =/\=

In a second the Lieutenant dropped the phaser, grabbing Genkos by his uniform, pushing him against the wall and applying the knee to his crotch. It amused the Betazoid greatly that he’d had such an effect.

MacKenzie: Response

Blinded by anger and fury, the moronic Tactical Officer pinned Genkos against the wall, with his forearm pressing on the Betazoid’s neck.

Silveira: If something happens to her you're the first to die.

Adea: ::through a forced breath:: Well, actually, she will be the first…

MacKenzie/Silveira: Response

Genkos brought one of his hands up to his combadge, and pressed it. It was tough going, trying to get around the meaty limbs of Vitor, but it would be worth it.

Adea: =/\= If anyone has eyes on Mediator Jovenan, kill her. =/\=

MacKenzie/Silveira: Response

Tags/TBC

Commander Genkos Adea MD

Chief Medical Officer

USS Artemis-A

G239502GS0

"You know, I'm really easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies and I don't like threats, and I don't like you, Culluh. You can try and stop us from getting to the truth but I promise you that if you do I will respond with all the 'unique technologies' at my command." - Kathryn Janeway

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten