[Sb118-Artemis] Ensign Kel Soals - A Rountine Visit

Xander Fulton

Apr 30, 2024, 3:00:11 PMApr 30
to USS RPG

((Primary Sickbay - Deck 7, USS Artemis-A))

Solas clicked his tongue against his teeth as he made his way to sickbay. It wasn’t that he was dreading his annual checkup. In fact his mother would be proud at just how little emotion he had about his appointment. Ironically.

But they did take time which was just barely annoying enough to make him put it off a bit. As illogical as it may have been, he felt fine. At the same though, he knew it still had to be done. And why not do it during down time?

Kel: Good Morning Doctor.

Sadar: Ensign. Good morning. Punctual, I see. ::gestures towards a biobed:: Please, have a seat.

The Lieutenant follow him as he took a seat on the biobed. Though his eyes lingered on the medical cart.

Sadar: I’ve read over your latest medical notes from the Academy, but as I’m sure we can both agree, a fair deal has occurred since your graduation. ::nervous smile:: Any medical concerns before we begin?

Kel: Well I had a few memory lapses during the last mission. But that could just be a….Q thing. But asides from that nothing comes to mind

Sadar: Response

Solas nodded, listening attentively to the medical officer as she went over what to expect after an encounter with the Q.

Kel: Well asides from that no obvious concerns, should we start the regular check up now?

Sadar: Response

((OOC: I finished this last night but fell asleep before I could send it DX ))

TAG/TBC

Ensign Kel Solas

USS Artemis-A

Security Officer