Lt. Silveira: Let’s do this.

btv.abreu

May 19, 2024, 7:32:59 AMMay 19
to USS Artemis-A – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG

OOC: Sorry for my silence, but it’s been a hell of a work week, and a not so nice weekend that had me without electric power for most of Saturday.

IC:

((USS Artemis, deck  7, corridor near the Counselor’s Office))

Vitor introduced himself to Commander Jashkaa with one of his usual intros.

Silveira: The picture on the roster doesn’t do you justice, Counselor. ::He raised his hand, extending it to her.:: Vitor Silveira, your friendly Chief Tactical Officer.

Vitor shook Jashkaa’s hand warmly. He had already started… “well”, so no need to take a step further than a warm handshake.

Jashkaa: And what can I do for you, Lieutenant Silveira?

Silveira: I am here to schedule a session.

Vitor kept his grin as Jashkaa raised an eyebrow and tapped the panel next to her door.

He guessed there was an opening, or maybe she was looking for an opening.

Worse case scenario she made an opening for them to talk right now.

Jashkaa: I have an opening right now, perhaps you’d like to fill it?

He tipped his head forward, option C it was.

oO Well, that way we get over this quickly. And since the Commander is a nice sight for sore eyes maybe it won’t go that bad. Oo

Silveira: What a fortunate coincidence. Very well, let’s do this then.

She smiled and opened the door to her office and stepped inside. Vitor followed her.

Jashkaa: Take a seat, and please remember. In this office, I am Jashkaa, and you are Vitor. No sirs, no ma’ams and certainly no ranks. Understood?

Vitor nodded and sat down, crossing his legs and resting his hands in his lap.

Silveira: I understand Jashkaa. And before you offer me something I just had a coffee so I might only take a glass of water if you please.

Jashkaa: Response

Vitor tipped his head and leaned a little back, making himself as comfortable as possible.

Silveira: I am certain you read my file so you know this isn’t exactly my first counselling session. Well, where do you want me to start? I have more than enough to keep you busy.

Jashkaa: Response

Vitor frowned slightly but kept his grin. He leaned forward, taking the offered glass of water and held it with both hands as he slowly looked at Jashkaa.

Silveira: Very well. I suffered a loss more painful than I could have imagined. In our last mission I realised one of my hero figures was only human. And during the last and the previous missions I might have let my emotions run my decisions, although not as dramatically as before.

He took a sip of water, leaning back.

Silveira: Enough of a starting point?

Jashkaa: Response

TAG/TBC