Cmdr. Genkos Adea - The Burden of Youth

Genkos Adea

Jul 25, 2024, 7:41:22 AM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((OOC - just a short one to keep my hand in - apologies, still doped up on pain medication!))

((Sickbay, USS Artemis-A))

As Flint moved towards Genkos’ office, Kraal and the good doctor managed to get the Borg up and into the various biobeds. They activated the restraints, and Genkos pulled across the biobed analysis screen, to try and get a handle on what exactly was going on with them. He looked up as a newly changed Flint re-entered the sickbay.

Adea: The colour of your uniform aside, what’s your medical knowledge like?

Flint: Response

Genkos nodded; better than nothing.

Adea: Okay, first up, let’s get started.

Genkos began the scans and analysis - the biobed’s arm didn’t work, but thankfully his tricorder seemed unaffected. He furrowed his brow as he started to make connections.

Adea: There’s only a few Borg drones here, so I can’t make a definite conclusion, but is it me or do they all look a little… young to you?

Flint: Response

Tags/TBC

Commander Genkos Adea MD

Chief Medical Officer

USS Artemis-A

G239502GS0

"You know, I'm really easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies and I don't like threats, and I don't like you, Culluh. You can try and stop us from getting to the truth but I promise you that if you do I will respond with all the 'unique technologies' at my command." - Kathryn Janeway