Lt. Silveira: By your command.

btv....@sapo.pt

Apr 24, 2024, 7:35:04 PMApr 24
to sb118-artemis
((USS Artemis, deck  7, Main Sickbay))

After sharing the theme of his recent dreams Vitor answered to  Genkos question with a nod, in fact it was that which helped him carry on at first.

Silveira: Yes. Hiro was instrumental and vital to help me out. Nan… ::He looked at Genkos and raised his finger, making a point as he spoke.:: Our Universe Jo, helped me set up the memorial and we, in a way, got closer. ::again he raised his finger.:: As if she was now my sister-in-law. Other than that… Well I had my son, his mother and a close friend visit.
Oh yeah and Talos dragged me to a field trip last shore leave. Don’t ask.

Adea: But you haven’t spoken to Jashkaa? Hiro hasn’t been on board for quite a while.

Vitor shrugged, he knew it would eventually be necessary. In a way he visited Genkos first so he got that confirmation.
He always befriended most of his Counsellors, most of them before he got to see them professionally. But now he wasn’t too keen to relive the loss of Jo all over again.

Silveira: You of all people should know why I haven’t got an appointment with Commander Jashkaa. I heard she is a little green.

The joke was delivered with the most neutral look. No grin, no smile, no wink.
Just dryly.

Genkos rolled his eyes.

Adea: And..? You still need to see her.

Vitor frowned, raising an eyebrow. He looked away trying to avoid the subject.
He pointed to one of the biobeds.

Silveira: I thought the saying goes “healthy body, healthy mind”. So if my body is OK the mind will follow, right?
Aren’t you supposed to be testing me over there?

Genkos gave Vitor a long hard stare for a moment, his lips pursed into a straight line.
Vitor knew what would follow.

Adea: Lieutenant, make an appointment with the counsellor. That’s an order. If you don’t, I will remove you from active duty, and that is a promise.

Vitor nodded. The Chief Medical officer and superior had just given him an order.

Silveira: Understood Commander. I will schedule the appointment today.

Genkos reached for something on his desk. Vitor recognized the tricorder.

Adea: Now that’s dealt with, I will actually start testing you. Let’s see if everything is all okay, shall we?

Vitor smiled.

Silveira: Of course. As I said physically I feel fine and I am betting you won't find anything out of the ordinary, besides my caffeine level.

Genkos started the scan.

Adea: Response

Silveira: The only positive thing with meeting CloQ was that I got a few years taken out of my back. They did a good job there, so I return to doing regular exercise to keep in good shape.

Adea: Response

Vitor raised an eyebrow, tilting his head.

Silveira: So Doctor, tell me the news.

Adea: Response

TAG/TBC

Lt. Vitor S. Silveira