Cmdr. Genkos Adea - Foot in Mouth Disease

Genkos Adea

May 18, 2024, 9:48:12 AMMay 18
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Quark’s Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holo-Suite Arcade - Deep Space Nine))

Genkos dispatched the server, who began creating the curious concoctions, and he turned back to face the two officers he was drinking with.

Adea: It appears that I need to catch up, and so… ::he picked up the single glass that he’d ordered. It was barely bigger than a Brikar’s thimble (if they needed thimbles) and contained a clear liquid.:: Chin chin. ::he threw back his head and the liquor and immediately started to cough:: By the four, what was that..?

Talos smirked, retrieving the oversized shot glass and giving it a sniff.

Dakora: Holy strokes…Woof. ::He faked a gag.:: I don’t know, but it smells like it should get you caught-up quickly. ::He shook his drink demonstrably:: Mine aren’t that strong, but it’s a numbers game, dearies.

He made a show of trying to count on his fingers, giving up somewhere around six with a shrug, which was impressive as he only had five fingers on each hand.

Yellir: Response

Genkos ordered another drink before swivelling away from the bar. Talos turned to face him and Hallia.

Dakora: Have you two managed to stay out of trouble this shore leave?

Genkos gave a most un-Genkos-like giggle.

Adea: When have I ever been in trouble on shore leave?

Yellir: Response

Talos shook his head and sipped through the curly straw of his fruity drink.

Dakora: We’ve had one group take a field trip through an old Bajoran minefield. ::He glanced down at the floor and shook his head.:: I hear they’re still cleaning chunks of Ensign out of that medical transport…

Genkos sipped his new drink, a horrendously flowery potion with the main ingredient being sumptuous sapphire wine.

Adea: Which ensign would that be?

Yellir/Dakora: Response

Genkos shrugged.

Adea: Oh well, no great loss. ::he snorted:: Oh gods, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.

Yellir/Dakora: Response

Tags/TBC

Commander Genkos Adea MD

Chief Medical Officer

USS Artemis-A

G239502GS0

"You know, I'm really easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies and I don't like threats, and I don't like you, Culluh. You can try and stop us from getting to the truth but I promise you that if you do I will respond with all the 'unique technologies' at my command." - Kathryn Janeway