Ensign Kel Solas - We Are Borg

Xander Fulton

Jul 19, 2024, 10:47:37 PM (7 days ago) Jul 19
to USS Artemis-A – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG

((Security Center, Deck 08, USS Artemis))

The Voice of the Collective roared in his head, urging him to kill. His hand surged back towards the phaser but he pulled it away, the other hand pulling the trigger and firing a full power blast at the ground. Solas groaned, but kept his hand raised high. And then, the memories of Vulcan, and his mother, still playing in his head. He performed what may have been his last act as a member of Starfleet with the freedom to choose. He gave his superior officer a salute.

A Vulcan Salute.

Kel: Take the shot.

Savel offered a quick salute in return, then fired his phaser. The beam shot him dead center. He hit the ground and felt his consciousness start to fade out. He’d used the stun setting, whether or not Savel would regret it he’d find out later, but for now he was just glad to be alive and out of the way.

Savel: I am sorry, Solas, but it was necessary.

That was the last thing he’d heard before fading into unconsciousness. He awoke sometime later, or at least his body did. He could not fight off the Borg forever awake, and asleep he may as well have stopped fighting altogether.

Cracking his joints, he stood up, and collected his phaser rifle.

Ten of Ten: We are Borg. Beginning Patrol

[End of Scene for Kel]

((OOC: Hey everyone, sorry this took so long to throw out. I really struggled to figure out what there was left for me to do. Not much it turns out.)))

Ensign Kel Solas

USS Artemis-A

Security Officer

A240101KS3