Cmdr. Genkos Adea - Walking the Dog

Genkos Adea

Apr 30, 2024, 5:59:36 AMApr 30
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Arboretum - Deep Space 9 ))

Genkos was waiting outside the arboretum, reading the various information on the screen outside. It was fascinating to read about the origins of the arboretum aboard Starfleet vessels, and why the one on Deep Space Nine was particularly important. He had no idea who Keiko O’Brien was - obviously he was aware of her husband, the Most Important Person In Starfleet History, but his wife? Nilch, nada. He took a step inside as Toto was straining to get ahead, and he had just stepped into the arboretum proper when Toto’s bark alerted him to an approaching Galadoran.

Gnai: Commander Adea! It is good to see you.

It bobbed up and down in its tank, which could have been a nod towards the doctor, whilst Toto received a brief wave from the suit. Genkos grinned broadly at it, whilst Toto gave the containment suit a cautious sniff.

Adea: Gnai! Lovely to see you!

Gnai: And it is good to make acquaintances with your pet.

Adea: Ah, yes. This is Toto.

Another bob in its tank.

Gnai: Would it be acceptable to continue talking telepathically again?

Adea: ~ Of course. Toto won’t mind, will you, boy? ~

Genkos didn’t open his mind to the puppa, that would be weird, but instead he put the dog’s face in his hands and kinda just ruffled it.

Gnai: ~ Response ~

Genkos pointed off into the far corner of the arboretum with his cane, and Toto just yapped once and ran off to explore.

Adea: Don’t go too far! ::to Gnai:: ~ I don’t know if he understands that, but it makes me feel better to say it ~

Gnai: ~ Response ~

Tags/TBC

Commander Genkos Adea MD

Chief Medical Officer

USS Artemis-A

G239502GS0

"You know, I'm really easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies and I don't like threats, and I don't like you, Culluh. You can try and stop us from getting to the truth but I promise you that if you do I will respond with all the 'unique technologies' at my command." - Kathryn Janeway