Lt. Silveira: I always relied on good Doctors.

btv....@sapo.pt

Apr 16, 2024, 7:29:27 PMApr 16
to sb118-artemis
((USS Artemis, deck 7, Main Sickbay))

Vitor tipped his head. He wasn’t sure when his last check up was done, he got injured quite a few times on board. If his memory served him right he even was treated by Doc Puppet.

Silveira: Without being injured? I think my last medical check up was when you cleared me back on the Excalibur.

Genkos let out a long, low sigh.

Adea: And that is a while ago now, isn’t it? Longer ago than I care to admit… right?

Vitor nodded, it was almost a lifetime ago. He raised his hands apologetically.

Silveira: Admittedly I should have paid a visit earlier. But as the saying goes, better late than never.

Adea: Although I know you’re a little younger than you were the last time, are there any aches, pains, etc.?

Vitor shook his head.

Silveira: No, all injuries I got in between healed perfectly. ::he grinned at Genkos:: The staff here is five stars. And CloQ was again very… Thoughtful…

Adea: Response

Vitor tipped his head, smiling.

Silveira: I was pretty sure that the Jem’Hadar First I fought on the Artemis had really cracked my ribs. Thankfully when CloQ brought us to their lair, they likely healed me, the pain and bruises were gone.

Adea: Response

He frowned slightly.

Silveira: Only thing I can think of is that I might not be getting proper sleep. I am managing to sleep for three, four hours at most, in one sitting.

Adea: Response

TAG/TBC

Lt. Vitor S. Silveira
Chief Tactical Officer