Cmdr. and Lt. Col. Genkos Adea - Two For The Price Of One

Sett 10 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Genkos Adea

ulest,
9. okt. 2023, 17:33:1209.10.2023
til sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Genkos Adea’s Quarters, USS Artemis-A))

Sitting across from the Artemis’ Chief Medical Officer was a man that was like looking in a mirror.

Albeit a mirror that made you look way cooler, and had a big black smudge where his chin should be.

Genkos made a mental note to make sure Kalianna never found out about this; just in case she decided to climb this other Genkos like a tree.

Cmdr. Adea: Soooooo… No razors where you come from?

The bearded Genkos took a long look at his clean-shaven counterpart before throwing back his head in a laugh, which caused a raised brow.

Lt. Col. Adea: No time. Plus ::he stroked his chin:: I get a lot more women this way. And men. And whatevers.

The Shintverse Genkos smirked as he remembered that time with the Vulcan, the Horta and the three bottles of Saurian brandy. He was fairly certain he fathered several children that night as well as a little cluster of geodes.

Cmdr. Adea: Doesn’t it… itch?

Leaning forward, Shintverse Genkos indicated Prime Genkos’ cane with an eerily familiar slender finger.

Lt. Col. Adea: You, uh, you gonna explain that?

Prime Genkos shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying not to look himself in the eye. He hated talking about his injury at the best of times, but in a conversation with an alternate universe self seemed gauche. Especially considering that self had spent considerable time running from a race of reality-altering fascists instead of medicining his way across the known galaxy.

Cmdr. Adea: Transporter accident, a long time ago. Um, can I get you a drink? Uttaberry green tea, maybe?

Lt. Col. Adea: Wine. Do you have any wine?

Cmdr. Adea: I have some sapphire wine?

The Lt. Colonel’s eyes widened in surprise and delight.

Lt. Col. Adea: Crack that open right now!

((SEVERAL, WELL LOTS OF, DRINKS LATER))

The two Genkos’ were chanting an old Betazed drinking song together, clinking their glasses at the end of each stanza. One winked to the other, and the other grinned. They were getting on like two peas in the proverbial pod. Having shared all sorts of personal history, from their deepest loves both old and new to their most wondrous desires (including the Shintiverse Genkos’ desire to run a little coffee shop), they were now in rapturous syncopation.

Adea: Do you know, I really like you, no I do, like I know you’re just me but with like a few minor changesh, but man, you are one cool dude.

Adea: Aww thanks man, I really appreshiate it.

And with that one Genkosh shlapped the other who fell forward onto the table and started laughing hysterically. Wiping away a tear, that Genkos suppressed his laughter, took a few deep breaths before his eyes rolled back in his head and he fell forward onto the table again.

This time, however, he was still, and the remaining Genkos stopped swaying and resumed a still, almost cat-like grace. Letting out a soft snort of laughter as he shook his head, he pulled Genkos off the table and slapped his face a few times. Satisfied that the unconscious Genkos was in no danger of waking up, the still awake one walked over to a large wardrobe and opened it.

The bright, vibrant colours that filled the wardrobe almost made him retch, but instead he opened a side drawer to find Genkos’ stash of sashes. His sash stache if you will. He took one out, wrapped it around his hands and gave it a good old tug. It seemed a good material for what he wanted.

In a matter of moments, the unconscious Genkos was bound to the chair with knots as-yet-unknown in the prime universe. The chair was then dragged to the wardrobe and the doors closed on the unconscious doctor.

((A SHOWER, A S*** AND A SHAVE LATER, Yogan Yalu’s Office, USS Artemis-A))

Straightening his uniform, and clutching his cane in one hand, the Betazoid walked up to the First Officer’s rooms. He went to knock on the door, but saw a button next to the door and so instead pressed it.

A moment later, the doors swooshed open to reveal Genkos standing there, rubbing his hand across his newly cleaned chin.

Adea: Well hello there, Commander.

Yalu: Response

Adea: How’re you adjusting to this latest development?

Yalu: Response

Tags/TBC

-----------------------

Lieutenant Colonel Genkos Adea MD

Chief Physician

CIC Desdemona

and

Commander Genkos Adea MD

Chief Medical Officer

USS Artemis-A

G239502GS0

"You know, I'm really easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies and I don't like threats, and I don't like you, Culluh. You can try and stop us from getting to the truth but I promise you that if you do I will respond with all the 'unique technologies' at my command." - Kathryn Janeway

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger