Lt. Silveira: A Human, a Mizarian and an Edo enter into a kitchen.

btv....@sapo.pt

May 1, 2024, 5:02:14 PMMay 1
to sb118-artemis
((USS Artemis, deck 2, Holodeck 2))

Vitor smiled as he finished the last details.
The kitchen had enough room for them, in fact there could be two football teams cooking at the same time there.

Vitor pondered on that for a moment, leaning on the main counter. Wouldn't it be fun if there was a Fleet cooking competition?

He shook his head and looked at his masterpiece.

oO Perhaps one day. Oo

He had searched around in the computer database and finally chose a kitchen design much like the ones from cooking shows like Masterchef or Hell’s Kitchen.
It might be probably too much for just the three of them, but that was usually his signature in most things he did.

Tapping his combadge he started summoning his partners in crime.

Silveira: Silveira to Nan. I hope you don't have any plans, I need you on Holodeck two.

Jovenan: Response

Silveira: Unless you have another field trip planned you don’t have a good excuse. And don't forget your cooking book and recipes.

Jovenan: Response

Silveira: It's a good time as any, also we can cook our own lunches. Now get up here, I am not in the mood for cooking alone. Sil out.

Vitor closed the comline and instantly tapped it, opening another one. He smiled and couldn't resist teasing a bit with her.

Silveira: Silveira to Sada. Come as quickly as you can to Holodeck two.

Sadar: Response

Vitor shook his head and laughed. He better come clean before Sada invaded the place or beamed him to Sickbay.

Silveira: It isn't an emergency, just bring your cooking book. We have a whole kitchen to put to the test. Also I want something different for lunch.

Sadar: Response

Vitor shrugged. He picked up one of the pans and began to shake it.

Silveira: I don’t think that has precedence over empty stomachs. Remember Lieutenant Jovenan is coming as well so don't be late. Sil out.

He again closed the line abruptly. With the kitchen all to himself he raised an eyebrow and began to think out loud.

Silveira: I am not being too pushy… Am I?

Vitor tipped his head and looked at the door. Maybe Sada and Nan had better things to do than cook with him…

He shrugged and began to set up shop, picking up a spoon, looking for a good knife.

Silveira: Moi? Nah…Never…

TAG/TBC

Lt. Vitor S. Silveira
Chief Tactical Officer