Lt. Silveira: Cleared and tasked.

btv....@sapo.pt

Apr 28, 2024, 10:50:47 AMApr 28
to sb118-artemis

((USS Artemis, deck  7, Main Sickbay))

Genkos gave Vitor a long hard stare for a moment, his lips pursed into a straight line.
Vitor knew what would follow.

Adea: Lieutenant, make an appointment with the counsellor. That’s an order. If you don’t, I will remove you from active duty, and that is a promise.

Vitor nodded. The Chief Medical officer and superior had just given him an order.

Silveira: Understood Commander. I will schedule the appointment today.

Genkos reached for something on his desk. Vitor recognized the tricorder.

Adea: Now that’s dealt with, I will actually start testing you. Let’s see if everything is all okay, shall we?

Vitor smiled.

Silveira: Of course. As I said physically I feel fine and I am betting you won't find anything out of the ordinary, besides my caffeine level.

Genkos started the scan.

Adea: You keep yourself fit, Vitor.

Silveira: The only positive thing with meeting CloQ was that I got a few years taken out of my back. They did a good job there, so I return to doing regular exercise to keep in good shape.

Genkos finished up his scan. He replaced the doohickey back into the tricorder and retook his seat, staring at Vitor intensely for a moment.

Adea: There we go.

Vitor raised an eyebrow, tilting his head.

Silveira: So Doctor, tell me the news.

Genkos let out a low sigh.

Adea: I can give you a clean bill of health; you avoid consequences again, Mister Silveira.

Vitor tipped his head and shrugged.

Silveira: I suspected as much but you're the Doctor. ::he winked, grinning.:: I am just glad you didn't though to poke me with something sharp this time.

Genkos let out a small laugh, then shook his head.

Adea: My order still stands - see Jashkaa. Dismissed.

Vitor nodded.

Silveira: I will Sir. Thank you Genkos.

Genkos waved his hand dismissively for Vitor to take the door out of his office. Vitor gave him a final nod before heading out.

He kept his plan to get some exercise, but he was going to see the Counsellor that same day.

End scene for Sil.

Lt. Vitor S. Silveira
Chief Tactical Officer
USS Artemis-A, NCC-81287