[PNPC] Lt. Cmdr. Jashkaa - Welcome to my Parlour

Genkos Adea

Apr 28, 2024, 5:57:40 AMApr 28
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Counselor's Office, Deck 7, USS Artemis-A))

Jashkaa crossed and uncrossed her legs. She was waiting patiently for her next patient, one Gila Sadar by name. She knew that the Mizarian was almost certainly already outside her office, but the Orion counsellor made certain that patients who were early could not access her office any more than patients who were late. Punctuality and preciseness were two of her watch words.

Then, at the precise moment the time changed to the appointment time that she had scheduled the Mizarian for, the bell to her office rang. The Orion stood, took a moment to tie up her hair in a bun and spray one burst of Orion jasmine scent over the office before opening the door.

Jashkaa: Ah, you must be Gila.

Sadar: Response

Jashkaa smiled at the Mizarian and pointed her towards a seat. The desk in her office was against the wall, and the chair could be spun around to face a deep comfy chair. Said chair could be reclined - some humans preferred to lie back on a couch when unburdening themselves. But most patients preferred to sit face-to-face.

Jashkaa: Please, take a seat. And refer to me by name - we do not use rank ::she made a gesture that languidly took in the office:: within these four walls. What can I get you to drink? Alcohol is forbidden in my office, but I don’t believe you care for it much anyway. So what can I get you?

Sadar: Response

Lt. Cmdr Jashkaa

Counsellor

As simmed by

Commander Genkos Adea MD

First Officer

USS Artemis-A

G239502GS0

"You know, I'm really easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies and I don't like threats, and I don't like you, Culluh. You can try and stop us from getting to the truth but I promise you that if you do I will respond with all the 'unique technologies' at my command." - Kathryn Janeway