Lt. Col. Genkos Adea - In Space No-One Can Hear You Scream

Genkos Adea

Oct 15, 2023, 6:25:58 PM10/15/23
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

(( Elysium – Deck 5, USS Artemis-A ))

Genkos winked at Addison and put a charming hand on Stennes’ shoulder. Stennes might be her second, Dakora might be her lover, but this Betazoid doctor would always be the cunning charmer of their little coterie.

Adea: You wanna come meet him? ::he frowned:: I probably should get his access codes from him. ::he tapped his forehead:: Shouldn’t be too difficult with the old telepathy. He’s much weaker than even Dakora.

Addison waved her hand dismissively, and Genkos frowned slightly.

MacKenzie: He’s not a pet, and besides, we don’t have time for that. See if you can break him and get his codes. I don’t think MacKenzie will be so easy.

Genkos grinned a Shint-eating grin and clapped his hands together.

Adea: Break him? It would be my pleasure.

Stennes: Response

MacKenzie: What about the others? You think they’ll go along with it?

Genkos looked up and gestured noncommittally with the wave of one hand.

Adea: Some will.

Stennes: Response

She shrugged dismissively.

MacKenzie: Recall everyone back to the Desdemona – there’s work to be done, and we can't risk anyone overhearing. Once everyone is up to speed, we’ll get a plan in motion just like we did infiltrating the Shint cruiser. In the meantime, I’ll try to massage our hosts… make them think we’re making preparations to return to our own universe…

Adea: Will do. I’ll go visit my own quarters for a moment, just to let him know what’s coming.

Stennes/MacKenzie: Responses

Genkos stood, smirking once more and walked out of the bar. He was barely able to keep that dumb grin off his face - there was some kind of delicious pleasure in holding himself hostage.

((Genkos Adea’s Quarters, USS Artemis-A))

The bad doctor stepped into the quarters humming a little ditty. When he heard a bit of muffled noise emanating from the cupboard he frowned - the good doctor should not have been awake just yet. Still, the fact that he couldn’t feel the wimp pulling at his mind was a good thing - if he couldn’t reach his telepathy out of the closet meant that he wasn’t about to warn anyone else.

Genkos pulled open the doors to see the sluggish form of his other self, whose eyes widened in alarm and the muffled noises increased.

Adea: Hush now. Ssh ssh ssh.

The Shint doctor crouched down and took this Federation softie’s face in his hands.

Adea: You have things I need to know. And asking questions isn’t really my speed. So… I guess… Enjoy?

He opened his mind and invaded the captive’s brain, exploring every nook and cranny violently. The Starfleet’s mind exploded and the sound that was thrown out of his throat was muffled by the gag.

It turned out the old adage was true.

Tags/TBC

Lieutenant Colonel Genkos Adea MD

Chief Physician

CIC Desdemona

or

Commander Genkos Adea MD

Chief Medical Officer

USS Artemis-A

G239502GS0

"You know, I'm really easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies and I don't like threats, and I don't like you, Culluh. You can try and stop us from getting to the truth but I promise you that if you do I will respond with all the 'unique technologies' at my command." - Kathryn Janeway