Ensign Zabi: Looking around

Jack Carter

May 27, 2023, 1:48:43 AM5/27/23
to sb118...@googlegroups.com
((Holodeck 1, Deck 4, USS Arrow))

Zabi: Well, I heard we're going to Freecloud for shoreleave. It's quite an interesting place.

Interesting a word to describe it but he had plans to go down there and it wasn't for the tourist spots.

Ohnari: ::grumbling:: That reminds me...I better get orders in for proper vaccines and other...safety measures...

Zabi: Safety is relative...Not to worry, doc. We Klingons are quite resilient.

Tro'k: I'm not certain anywhere in that place is particularly safe.

Ohnari: ::smirking:: We're all adults here, lets try and keep the burning sensations above the belt. ::dipping her head:: If you gentleman will excuse me, I will be prepping Sickbay for our arrival. ::she turned to leave and stopped suddenly:: Oh, and if you get any refraction dust on your clothes, burn them before returning. I doubt we want to be the premier bedazzled crew...

Zabi: Well don't let us keep you.

Tro'k: Farewell, doctor.

The woman bowed, and then headed out.

Tro'k: I'd like to explore the monastery further. You're welcome to join me, or I can leave you to your meditation.

Zabi: I'll give you a personal tour. I spent some time here. The monks aren't the most cheerful type. Always serious, no humor at all.

Banagher led the way deeper into the program.

End scene or continue if you like

Ensign Banagher Lao Zabi
Helmsman
USS Arrow