Lieutenant Commander Artinus Serinus - Tacgo Plates

Joseph George

Jan 25, 2022, 5:38:33 PMJan 25
to sb118...@googlegroups.com
((Tacos by the Sea, Casperia Prime))

Serinus: I'd listen to the man. Your friend is probably already headed to the local drunk tank.

The other man stood still, crouching down, holding his broken wrist glaring at Ar'Gorvalei.

Ar’Gorvalei: ::Looking at the waitress:: Are you injured?

Caitian Waitress: ::Shaking her head:: No, thank you, both of you.

Serinus: Pleased to be of service, ma'am.

Ar’Gorvalei began to bandage himself with a ripped part of his shirt.

Ar’Gorvalei: ::Shaking his head:: I was careless. My martial arts instructor in the seminary would have sent me back to practicing my basic forms for the next two months if he saw that.

Two local officers were escorted through the gathering crowd by the manager, a woman in her fifties or so. She pointed to the perpetrators as she explained the situation.

Ar’Gorvalei: This man will require medical attention. As will I.

This was. . . just lovely. Besides the additional paperwork he'd have to file upon the Arrow, an incident report, and the interview with Captain Shayne that was sure to follow, and in all likelihood a retraining on de-escalation; he'd have to give his statement to the local security force. He was already a man with a lot on his plate, but every workaholic had their limit.

Serinus: My colleague and I are at your disposal, officers.

Ar’Gorvalei: ::To waitress:: Can I have the rest of my dinner packaged to go?

Serinus: ::with a nod:: Mine as well, please?

The waitress went off to grab their to-go plates, and soon returned. Shore leave interrupted, it seemed that it would soon be time to return to work.

NT/End

--

- Lieutenant Commander Artinus Serinus

   Chief of Security