Lieutenant Commander Chloe Waters: Encouragement... I Can Do That.

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jesse

未讀,
2022年7月1日 上午10:34:272022/7/1
收件者:sb118...@googlegroups.com

((OOC: Hi all. You may notice a slight change in Chloe here. This is because of a joint post I am working on, but I don't want to spoil it. I'm going to slightly handwave the timey wimey wibbly wabbly it will cause though. At least for now.))

IC:

((Engineering, Deck 3 -- U.S.S Arrow))

Chloe kept one hand resting on the PADD in her pocket as she listened to Wild work. She felt mildly useless. She was watching her for the moment. That was all she was supposed to do, right?

O’Malley: Hello, all. How may I be of assistance?

Chloe looked up from the list of names she'd been examining at the new voice, towards their new ops officer and nodded. Her eyes drifted to O'Malley's single pip for the briefest of moments before she spoke.

Waters: Ensign. It's good you're here.

It really was. Having someone else around meant there would be less pressure on her. She could delegate tasks if she needed to. She just hoped O'Malley would be alright. She couldn't imagine how the woman felt, being thrown into this situation.

Wild: Response

O’Malley: Oh, dear. How many logs are compromised?

Wild: Response

O’Malley: Alright. Well, if that’s true, then I could try to comb through this and find who changed it, which would give us a suspect. I just need to narrow down when these were changed, and then find the console that was used, then unscramble the data signature, and then find the original logs.--

The new officer on the block cut herself off with a slightly nervous sounding snicker.

O’Malley: It’s a long bit of reverse engineering, but we’ll get there. Wilde, can you give me a rough estimate as to when you put these in and when you found them changed?

Wild: Response

O’Malley: Alright, that gives me some frame of reference. If either of you find any more glaring discrepancies, let me know so I can use them to more accurately estimate a time of change. I can get started on sorting this out immediately if you’d like.

Wild: Response

Waters; Keep us apprised of your progress... ::she paused, looking to O'Malley's collar again:: Ensign.

Did it really need to be said? She probably would, right?

O'Malley: Understood.

Waters: And Ensign?

O'Malley: Response

Waters: Welcome aboard. You will do fine.

O'Malley: Response

With O'Malley now occupied, Chloe turned her attention to Wild.

Waters: As for us?

Wild: Response

Tag, TBC

Lieutenant JG Chloe Waters