MSNPC Grettze - Sins

Mark Swift

Feb 1, 2021, 3:10:31 PM2/1/21
to sb118...@googlegroups.com

((The Arrow))

 The lights were really starting to bother him. How creatures dealt with this was hard to believe, but he closed his eyes a bit trying to not to focus on the discomfort.

Grettze: We have serious matters to discuss. I have made first contact with the federation. ::Actually the traitor did that first, but that wasn't authorized by the Corporate. He spoke for the Corporate.:: According to Federation reports you are not a commissioned officer. What is your role here?  Is this how the federation conducts their diplomatic roles?

Wren: Response

Grettze: Interesting.:: It actually wasn't.  All this was what was somewhat  expected. Mismanagement and confusion. Shielding his visual receptors.::Can you decrease the intensity of the light?

Wren: Response

Hayley can do that. She spoke.

Caden: Computer. Lower the lights by thirty percent.

The lights were lowered to a setting that even the Sheliak can dance to and be comfortable with.

Grettze: What is next on the agenda? ::Pushing to get this done as quickly as possible. Normally a long and drawout session would be required with many staff to make an agreement and it would have to be checked many times for punctuation and accuracy. However, this wasn't the time. This would go down in Corporate records and his name would be attached to it. Forever. He was sick just thinking about it.::

Wren: Response

Grettze: Who are you and I appreciate this gesture.::Recovering from the bright lights.::

 Caden: Response

Grettze: We need to get to the matter at hand. Former Scientist First Circle Ergaholz is to be arrested and taken back to the Corporate for punishment. He failed in his mission, whatever that was, by coming to this vessel without my express orders. He sabotaged our vessel and probably fired on the Base that is to be evacuated.

There the sins had been laid bare.

He knew that his career was probably in the scrap heap as well. However, he wouldn't shame it further  by any disloyalty to the Corporate. His was a sin of omission, not his own doing but a Captain was responsible for the actions of others, the traitor's was that of action against the Corporate.  It would be a fine line in the record of ships log and the records of the Corporate.

Wren/Caden: Response

Captain Grettze
Sheliak Vessel Ascended Codex

simmed by Lt. Commander Eerie