Lt. Cmdr. Gogigobo Fairhug - Next on the List

gogi8972

Mar 14, 2019, 2:49:29 PM3/14/19
to UFOP: StarBase 118: USS Apollo-A
((Main Foyer, Yunamax Hotel, New Talax))

::Flixic, the Manager of the Yunamax, had provided them with logs which included the names of hotel employees who had had contact with Graq in the hours before his untimely demise. Regardless of any misgivings the woman may have had, she had remained professional and given them what she could, Gogi appreciated that. There was no reason to suspect she knew any more than she had let on, though that didn't mean she couldn't still ve of assistance further into the investigation.::

Fairhug: Impressions?

Malko: Response

Adler: It's a start.

::Gogi nodded along with the officers' assessments. It wasn't much to go on so far, but the last name on the list was a concierge by the name of Pallix who had delivered Graq's room service. Was there a chance, whether knowingly or not, that this Pallix had delivered a drink or an item of food that had been in some way contaminated? Or was it possible he had seen something? Even something seemingly innocuous.::

Fairhug: I agree. At least we have a name, that's something to go on.

Adler: And now we get down to business.

Malko: Response

::That brought another strong nod from the Bardeezan.::

Fairhug: ::checking the shift patterns in the logs Flixic had given them:: According to this, Mr. Pallix started work about an hour ago. Let's pay him a visit.

(OOC: Bit short, but I wanted to wrap up this scene and link it to the next. Anyone want to MSPNPC for Pallix? If not, I'll happily do it.)

TBC

Lieutenant Commander Gogigobo Fairhug
Executive Officer
USS Apollo-A
NCC-71669-A
E239411GF0

"Leave bigotry in your quarters; there's no room for it on the bridge." - Captain James T. Kirk

"To all mankind, may we never find space so vast, planets so cold, heart and mind so empty, that we cannot fill them with love and warmth." - Dr. Tristan Adams

"We can't try to save humanity without holding onto what makes us human." - Captain Jonathan Archer