MSPNPC Pallix - How may We Serve?

Philip Birdener

Mar 16, 2019, 6:42:14 AM3/16/19
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
((Yunamax Hotel Staff Dining Room))

Malko: Hullo everyone, my name is Malko, we are here with Starfleet. Could we speak with Pallix? Ah!

:: At the sound of his name, Pallix wondered if this was his fifteen minutes.  He turned to face three men in rather crisp looking uniforms and bowed to affirm his identity to them.  When they motioned for him to follow off to a side, he tried to imagine he'd won something for the time being. ::

Malko: Hello, Pallix it's nice to meet you. I'm Malko, and this is Lieutenant Adler and Commader Fairhug. We'd like to ask you some questions about your shift last night.

:: Oh, so it was his fifteen minutes. ::

Pallix:  Last night?  My shift? Deary me, why?

Malko: You haven't heard? Flixic didn't tell you? ::Sigh:: Commander?

Pallix:  oO She didn't have to.  Practically half the staff already quit us because of it. Oo

Fairhug: Response

:: Pallix's expressive fur-lined features registered a polar shift in demeanor.  His brow furrowed, his hands clasped instinctively behind, and he all but looked down at his shoes. ::

Pallix:  Oh, that, Commander.  Yes, yes, quite dreadful.  It's never happened here before.

Malko: I understand this comes as a shock, but we need your help. We're investigating how this could have happened - don't worry you're not in any trouble. You have my promise.

:: Pallix's expression again changed as he looked up towards Malko almost forlornly.  ::

Pallix:  oO Shock?  No, not after serving in the Talaxian Guard for fifteen years. Oo :: Dropping his hands by the side and straightening up :: Surely no one's in trouble yet, since you still don't know how he died.

Fairhug:  Response

Adler:  What did you serve Mr. Graq last night?

Pallix:  Not Mr. Graq.  The Talaxian party ordered a bottle of ale sent to the lady Numiri as a gift, and she asked me to carry it to Mr. Graq for her.  When this duty was discharged, I saw the lady welcomed inside his room as I departed.

Malko/Fairhug:  Response

TBC

MSPNPC Pallix

Yunamax Room Service Worker