LTJG Wallace Williams: More ideas

Wallace Williams

Mar 11, 2019, 5:02:43 PM3/11/19
to UFOP: StarBase 118: USS Apollo-A

((Main Foyer, Yunamax Hote))

:: When the team entered the Hotel Wallace checked his gear, Phaser ready, PADD ready, Wallace looked around, it was obvious they stood out right away., People were whispering all around them. The Hotel Lobby and Foyer looked... Hospitable, very colorful to say the least, huge fountain in the middle,  one main entrance, This place looked amazing.::

D'fini: What a place. Just give a comfy bed and I'm fine. :: She was clearly looking around and thinking of something::

Williams: Me too. :: Wallace looked at Khatri,:: Game plan, sir?

Khatri: I believe the hotel's security centre would be a good place to begin. We can assess their coverage, and determine where we need to station additional personnel and surveillance.

D'fini: Perhaps a couple should tend to blend into the surroundings if possible.

::Wallace looked at D’fini, she had a good idea, but with the number of people looking at them… They certainly couldn't do it themselves. Wallace would bring the idea to attention again once they settle in a routine.::

Williams: Us? We are quite uncommon around these parts, not many human-like species around, we’ll standout immidiatly. I think we need to talk to local Security first like the Lt said.

Khatri: Agreed. A subtle word with the regular security staff could prove very useful. Perhaps while I speak with one of the managers?

D'fini: Alright we can meet you back here in a few minutes. Perhaps get some ideas for the personnel. :: She glanced down at her PADD, then gestured toward one of the doors leading away from the foyer.:: We will get started.

:;Wallace nodded and Followed D’fini::

::Wallace reacted to the shimmer of a containment beam and transporter, the familiar shape of Cain appeared… Wallace knew Cain was around, He transferred from the Embassy with Gogi. Cain didn't really get along with him for some reason. Wallace knew that that probably won't change any time soon.::

Khatri: Ah, Lieutenant Cain. :: She paused.:: Welcome back.

D'fini: response

Williams: Hello, Cain, good to see you.

Cain: Response

Khatri: We were just about to head to the security center. Our intention is to determine what existing security arrangements are in place, and what we can do to support them.

::She passed him a PADD, Wallace just looked at Cain, Wallace his eyes stood friendly, but his expression remained neutral..::

D'fini:response

:;Wallace his wires were turning again, looking for ways to make this as safe as possible, for all parties involved.::

Williams: Lieutenant, Perhaps we can arrange all the attending diplomats, from both sides to be relocated to a single floor? For ease of protection? A problem might be that some of them might not be able to get along, given the situation.

Cain: Response

Khatri: response

D’fini: response

Williams: I think D’fini’s plan might work, we should try to get the Hotel staff to think this was all their idea, then after we can start putting our ideas in their heads.

Cain/Khatri/D’fini: response

Lieutenant Junior Grade Wallace Williams

Security Officer

USS Apollo-A NCC-71669-A

ID: E239504WW0

https://wiki.starbase118.net/wiki/index.php?title=Wallace_Williams

“One must not judge everyone in the world by his qualities as a soldier: otherwise we should have no civilization.”

Erwin Rommel

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

"All men are brothers, like the seas throughout the world; So why do winds and waves clash so fiercely everywhere?" - Hirohito