Ensign Davine D'fini - Down but not out!

Mark Swift

Mar 15, 2019, 10:56:11 AM3/15/19
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Security Office))

::She was coughing and doubling over as everything was getting funky. She couldn't see clearly and she was feeling very sick to her stomach as her vision started to dim a bit. She reached down for the phaser but couldn't seem to find the handle grip to it.::

 Williams:  =/\= Williams to Apollo, Emergency… ::coughing:: Emergency beam D’fini and me... …::Wallace coughed as he fell on the ground…  With his comm channel open, the Apollo crew quickly reacted and the familiar feel of the transport beam got hold of both of them and they were transported to a transporter pad, the transport operator quickly approached them::

Operator: are you two oke?

::She had some vague awareness that she wasn't on the planet anymore.::

oO Where am I?Oo

::Her eyes wouldn't focus as it seemed like there were large water drips in them and no  amount of blinking could clear them. Some fresh air entered her lungs just as she blacked out::

(( Time skip, 15 minutes Sick bay, USS Apollo-A))

::She awoke in one of the beds and it was clearly apparent that she was in the sickbay as her now clear eyes fluttered open and then focused on the ceiling and then Williams next to her in another bed.  She had a slight headache but other than that she felt pretty good taking in a deep breath of air.::

oO Better, much better!Oo

D’fini: Hey there.

Williams: Hey, how are you feeling?

D’fini: Got a slight headache. Otherwise, pretty good. I'll know more when I get on my feet. What was that?::Trying to recall what had happened on the surface.::

Williams; A gas attack, I got the all clear from the doc, I'm gonna be fine.  Seems you were more affected somehow.  ::coughing::

D'fini: Joy, my luck. Never had a big lung capacity. ::She thought about the tricorder readings and really wanted to take a look at them now.::

D'fini:: Turning her head, looking for her stuff.:: Where is our equipment? I really want to review that data. No one puts me down for long.::Getting a bit feisty.:: Let's get back on the planet.

Williams: Response

D'fini: Let me get cleared and lets get back into action.::She didn't have a clue if this was a accident or an attack, but no one was going to get the better of her.:: Oh. Thanks for the assist on the planet.::Changing gears a bit.::

Williams: Response

Chief Science officer
USS Apollo-A
NCC-71669-A