[sb118-apollo] Enisgn Malko - Managing the Manager

1 view

Adriano Bertuzzo

Mar 11, 2019, 10:49:22 AM3/11/19
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
((Yunamax Hotel Manager's Office, New Talax))

:: Malko watched Gogi staring out into the lobby, soaking in the aesthetic of this alien hotel. It's water feature dinned as a backdrop to the microtonal instrument plucking a mystical melody. It all had the feeling of trying to sedate the guests into serenity. What broke the lullaby was a terse greeting. ::

Flixic: Response

:: Gogi spun on his heel, somewhat surprised. ::

Fairhug: Pardon the intrusion, as we discussed, the Apollo has been charged with investigating the untimely death of Mr. Garan Graq. I assure you, we won't take up any more of your time than is necessary.

Flixic: Response

:: It seemed like a somewhat cold response to the mention of murder, let alone a cold response from a Talaxian.  ::

Malko: We have reason to believe there was an unwanted entry into Mr. Graq's room. :: projecting loudly into the lobby:: Surely you would want to know of any weakness in your hotel's security?

oO If empathy isn't your motive, reputation might be. Oo

Flixic: Response

Adler:  Well, I'm sure the quicker we find what we're all looking for, the sooner business can proceed as usual, and future guests will see you as the hotel manager who stands firmly on the side of their well being under your roof.

Flixic: Response

Malko: Just a few questions so we can establish a timeline and clear any innocent parties. Who was on staff last night? And, what was their last interaction with Mr. Graq?

FlixicResponse

Malko: Thank you. We have no reason to suspect your employee's involvement in this matter - and their cooperation will help keep it that way.

Fairhug/Adler:  Responses

TBC

Ensign Malko
Counselor