Lieutenant Ikaia Wong - Supercut of Razzed CMO Noises for 3 Minutes Straight

Ka Banning

Dec 3, 2022, 11:07:14 PM12/3/22
to sb118...@googlegroups.com

((The Three Stripes - Grand Mezzanine- Amity Outpost))

Wong: However, your tattoo isn’t the only thing I’d want to look at. The amnesia has me concerned. There’s far too much you don’t seem to remember and that’s alarming.

Ukinix: ::hand wave:: Nah, it’s ‘right, Ikaia, honestly the memories of both me’s are slowly coming back to… well, me.  I’m more worried about this tat to be honest.

Ikaia sighed. He couldn’t force Ukinix to get his head checked out. But at the very least, Ikaia could keep an eye on him!

Wong: I’m still going to keep a watch on you. However, if we drop by my medical centre, we should be able to clear up that tattoo.

Ukinix’s leg wasn’t moving. In fact, a devilish smirk seemed to cross his commander’s face. Immediately, Ikaia felt a sense of dread wash over him. His commander was up to something and he was SURE he was going to regret it.

Ukinix: Right now.

Wong: What?! Now?! Commander! I don’t even have my medkit with me!  Surely, you MUST be joking, right? ::A beat:: Right?

Ukinix: ::To Wong:: I’m not kidding.  ::Raising hand, raising voice to T’Plutok:: T’Plutok, hey, you got a minute?

The Vulcan bar owner with artificially multi-coloured hair made her way over to their table.

T’Plutok: Commander. Lieutenant.  ::Raised eyebrow::  You seem to have your leg on the table of your booth.

Ukinix: Yeah, about that, do you mind if Starfleet performs a medical exhibition here?  You know, ::rolling hands:: so the locals can see our CMO at work.

T’Plutok: ::Second raised eyebrow:: A medical procedure?  Here?

Ikaia flicked a glance at his wiley commander.

Wong: ::Deadpan:: Apparently so.

Ukinix: It’s just a tattoo removal.  ::To Wong, smiling:: Right, Lieutenant?

Wong: ::A deep breath:: Yes…. it’s just a tattoo removal. A simple procedure.

T’Plutok: ::Placing hands behind her back:: It is a most illogical request.  But novel.  I will grant it.

Ukinix: ::Rubbing hands together:: Great!  Can I get a whiskey sour?  ::To Wong:: Better get your instruments beamed up here, mate.

Wong: Right. And in the interest of keeping a sterile field, I’m going to suggest you drink that AFTER I’ve removed your tattoo.

Ukinix/T’Plutok: Response

Ikaia tapped his commbadge.

Wong: =/\=Nurse Alda, can you beam in my medkit and disinfectant wand, please? I’m doing a tattoo removal in the Three Stripes as per the request of Lieutenant Commander Ukinix. =/\=

He waited for a moment until the tools he requested materialized in front of him. He picked up the disinfectant wand and waved it over the area and finally his hands. Once he was satisfied that the table and his hands were clean, he unpacked his medkit.

Ukinix/T’Plutok: Response

Wong: Alright. This is a painless procedure and I really just need to set the depth of my dermal regenerator to hit the dermis. That said, I need you to stay put, Commander. Too much moving around and you may end up with ridges instead of a missing tattoo and I don’t think you’d look so great with… ankle ridges.

Ukinix/T’Plutok: Response

Ikaia pulled out his dermal regenerator and set the proper depth for it. He finally turned back and gently repositioned Ukinix’s leg to make getting at the tattoo easier for him.

Wong: Okay then. Time to say goodbye to that G.

And with that, he went right to work.

Ukinix/T’Plutok: Response

Wong: While I’m working on this, I have to ask you something. I suppose advice. I’m uncertain of how to handle a particular situation surrounding the uh…

Ikaia paused as he thought over his words. With Vulcans around, he had to be very careful on how he spoke about Quinsetron in this environment.

 Wong:  Uh....medical development I had been working on. Apparently, word of it has been leaked. I’m getting messages.

Ukinix/T’Plutok: Response

Lieutenant Ikaia Wong PA-C

Chief Medical Officer

Amity Outpost