Crewman Annamae Barberra - Frozen Water

Wil Ukinix

May 8, 2022, 11:56:27 PM5/8/22
to Amity Outpost – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG

((Ops, Level 1, Copernicus Center - 0600))

A black caped Annamae wearing fake vampire teeth in her mouth was talking to her (hopefully) new brother that had one artificial eye.

Barberra: Ugh.  A lot more administrative than I expected.  Sooooo much PADDwork.

Iovianus: Record keeping is important. What did you expect.

Barberra: ::Shrug:: You know.  Attacks by Hirogens, Borg assimilations, being turned into a non-corporeal being, that sort thing.

Iovianus: ::honestly:: If you give it time I am sure they will appear. There is no doubt that both groups are aware of us now.

Barberra: I just wanted to say, ::hands on chest, warm genuine smile:: your eye is the most impressive thing I’ve seen since I’ve been here.  Honestly.  ::Pause::  Can I get one?

Iovianus: I appreciate the honesty but you may want to reconsider that request being made to the universe.

oO Too late. Oo

The crewman’s eyes sparkled as her eyes momentarily opened wide when a new thought crossed her mind.

Barberra: Do you have anyone detained in the Security Center at the moment?  Can I help you interrogate them?

Iovianus: ::finally smirking:: No we do not have any detainees that need to be interrogated. Are you that bored that you are looking to change your assigned interest?

Barberra: It’s just that interrogating people is a hobby of mine, I do it for fun.  I don’t usually get any good information from them… but I do make them cry.

The crewman smiled wickedly, which again showed her fake vampire teeth.

Barberra: Anyway, it sounds more interesting than what I’ve been doing since I got here.

Her (hopefully) new brother moved back toward a console display.

Iovianus: Surely you are the most up to date person on the station with everything that filters through you before Commander Ukinix gets a look at it. All those requests for permission and resources.

Barberra: Yeah, but they’re so boring.  Like him.

Iovianus: ::deciding to direct the conversation in the least harmful way he could:: Or if his wine shipments from home are coming in? You did know he has a vineyard on Earth didn’t you?

Barberra: ::Excited tone:: Oh really?  That explains a lot!  All wine tastes the same, people that go on about it are both boring and weird.   ::Sniffing pretend wine glass, mock posh voice:: “Oh yes, my palette detects fresh targ wee and a hint of a former Enterprise security officer”.

Iovianus: Response

Annamae looked at her (hopefully) new brother in some disbelief.

Barberra: ::Unimpressed:: “Ice wine”.  “Ice”.  You mean like frozen water, defrosted.  A wine glass of water.

Iovianus: Response

Barberra: Will it get me drunk? Because then I’m interested.

Iovianus: Response

Annamae walked a few steps closer to her (hopefully) new brother who doubled as the Chief of Security and looked at the LCARs console display that he was working from.

Barberra: My hopefully new brother, What’s that screen?  Will it blow something up?  Can you blow something up now?

Iovianus: Response

Tags/TBC

Crewman Second Class Annamae Barberra

Liaison Officer for the Starfleet Attaché

Amity Outpost
V239511WU0