Ensign Nathan Richards - Dinner Plans

Travis St. John

Aug 14, 2022, 2:55:14 AM8/14/22
to sb118...@googlegroups.com

((Richard’s Quarters, Rixx District, Amity Outpost))

Nathan sat on the edge of his bed, reading through the list he had made of parts he still needed for the shuttle that sat in the dark down in The Cellar. It was quite the list, but he was confident that he could get it all done. He felt his stomach growl, it finally dawning on him just how hungry he was. He got up, and moved towards the replicator, but stopped. He remembered one of the rewards he had been given by Ukinix after his little flight in the Everest. He just needed someone to take with him. It was a reservation for two after all.

He thought for a moment of who he might ask to join him on such short notice. He thoughts settled on Ikaia, and his nagging urge to get to know the Klingon better. That’s who he was going to ask.

Richards: =/\= Richards to Wong. =/\=

Wong: =/\= Response =/\=

Richards: =/\= I was curious if you had any plans this evening? =/\=

Wong: =/\= Response =/\=

Richards: =/\= Well, I’m still sitting on a reservation to the Lighthouse that I was thinking about cashing in. And I wanted a chance to talk and get to know you a little better. What do you say? =/\=

Wong: =/\= Response =/\=

Richards: =/\= Perfect. I’ll see you then. =/\=

Nathan smiled, and began getting ready. He wasn’t sure what the dress code for The Lighthouse was, so he decided to go for a more ‘corporate casual’ look. He put on a white, button up shirk with a dark grey suit jacket with matching slacks. He fought with himself for a moment over whether or not to button up the jacket or not before finally deciding to leave it unbuttoned. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror one last time before heading out the door and towards the train station.

((The Lighthouse, Waiting Area, Amity Outpost))

Nathan waited patiently for Wong to arrive. The restaurant was bustling with people, and Nathan was glad he went with the outfit he had chosen. Not as stuffy as some of the outfits he was seeing, but not casual enough to seem ‘out of place’ either. He looked towards the turbolift doors as they opened to reveal Ikaia.

Richards: Hey there, Doc. I’m glad you could join me on such short notice.

Wong: Response

TAG/TBC!

Ensign Nathan Richards

Engineering Officer