Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Rivi Vataix

ungelesen,
30.11.2021, 21:03:3930.11.21
an Amity Outpost – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Later - Ops, Copernicus Centre, Amity Outpost))

Rivi watched as the workbees launched from the deck below, heading out through the open doors.

Vataix: Ready to deploy the fence, doctor?

Aleksandrov: Response

Vataix: On my mark... ::She tapped her combadge to call Wil and Paarus.:: =/\= Ensign Paarus, Commander Ukinix, signal when you are ready to begin herding the animals. =/\=

Ukinix: =/\= Response =/\=

Paarus: =/\= Response =/\=

Vataix: =/\= Ensign, how far do you think you can lead them away from the outpost? =/\=

Paarus: =/\= Response =/\=

Vataix: =/\= Once you're half-way out, I'll send out the Independence to join you and "push" them away from Amity with a wide beam deterrent. =/\=

Paarus: =/\= Response =/\=

Ukinix: =/\= Response =/\=

As the workbees continued out towards their staging area, Rivi looked back at her aide and fellow Betazoid.

Vataix: Keehani, what's the status of Wong and Reade's team?

Keehani: Response

Vataix: Try to contact them and let them know about the plan.

Keehani: Response

Next, Rivi tapped her combadge.

Vataix: =/\= Rivi to Commander Carter. =/\=

Carter: =/\= Response =/\=

Vataix: =/\= John, how are our Hawlat guests? =/\=

Carter: =/\= Response =/\=

Vataix: =/\= I see. Have Dr. Orrey and his assistant Mr. Daniels meet with them. =/\=

She looked back at the holographic Amity, this time focusing on the representation of the Defiant class ship parked on top of Terminal A.

Vataix: =/\= ...I'll need your assistance soon on the Independence. =/\=

Carter: =/\= Response =/\=

TAG! TBC...

Ambassador Rivi Vataix
Chief of Mission and Commanding Officer, Amity Outpost
Federation Diplomatic Corps, United Federation of Planets
I238705TZ0
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten